EmptyCrustacean's Avatar Banned

If Initiates is down how am I supposed to collect the artifacts?

According to the menu some artifacts can only be collected after you've completed Nomad and Initiates.
    I'm currently working on finishing that ridiculous app but I know Initiates is down so how do I get them?

bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    You can get the Initiates artifacts

Unfortunately I can't remember how many there were, but know there is one in the Belle Epoque rift on ground level.

Originally Posted by bitebug2003 Go to original post
    You can get the Initiates artifacts

Unfortunately I can't remember how many there were, but know there is one in the Belle Epoque rift on ground level.
    Is that Tornado or Data Harvest?

I Believe it's Tornado on ground level (wall) where you start (you start on a roof)

Also when you use Eagle vision to locate any of the Rift Artifacts. the Initiate Artifacts will have a yellow shield icon and the normal Rift Artifacts will show a grey coloured icon

Pictures (if you need help)
    Spoiler:  Show

Belle Epoque Data Harvest

Belle Epoque Tornado

Occupied Paris Data Harvest

Occupied Paris Tower

Occupied Paris Covert

Middle Ages Battlefield

No picture exists for the Quarry but there 4 artifacts to find BEFORE you cross the bridge

LG -- the Artifacts

Hope that helps.

I Believe it's Tornado on ground level (wall) where you start (you start on a roof)

Also when you use Eagle vision to locate any of the Rift Artifacts. the Initiate Artifacts will have a yellow shield icon and the normal Rift Artifacts will show a grey coloured icon
    Ok, I went there and there's no Artifact there. There's not even a shadow of it to say that it's been collected!

Originally Posted by EmptyCrustacean Go to original post
    Ok, I went there and there's no Artifact there. There's not even a shadow of it to say that it's been collected!
    Yes that's because they appear in set locations at random - so if you don't see it restart the memory and look again in the locations

I posted pictures in the post above to help you

(it's all rather tedious)

Good luck

Initiates Artifacts not showing up in the rifts since Initiates has been down!

Disgraceful!

I actually have a high enough level to collect the artifact last time I checked. I want my money back!

phoenix-force411's Avatar Senior Member
    The artifacts sometimes change position. They are sometimes in different places. If you watched some of the YT videos, they'll tell you that they sometimes appear in different locations.

I just posted pictures in your other thread - they do show up

They don't change position they are fixed but only one spawns at a time - you have to restart the memory to change the spawn location

Yes that's because they appear in set locations at random - so if you don't see it restart the memory and look again in the locations

I posted pictures in the post above to help you

(it's all rather tedious)

Good luck
    I have replayed the Tornado mission three times now and not once has that artifact in the courtyard by the bicycle appeared. Any artifacts I have seen so far in both Belle Tornado and Data Harvest is Nomad. Are you sure the Initiates one is in Tornado?