Sorry for the off topic post. But I want to go around the world. I want advice on which aircraft to use. I want a fast, long range, but classy or vintage aircraft. Can anyone help me.

Sorry for the off topic post. But I want to go around the world. I want advice on which aircraft to use. I want a fast, long range, but classy or vintage aircraft. Can anyone help me.

That will be tough in FB seeing as the game only has maps of the eastern half of the world.

See you in the fence....

Asus P4P800-SE Intel 3.0GHZ
    1 GIG Ram
    GeForce FX 5700 256MB (56.72)
    SB Audigy
    MSFF2 & X45 throttle

Are you talking about microsoft flight simulator?
    If so, I would recomend the recently released Howard 500(freeware).

Der Spaziergang uber Warshau

He said off topic and around the world. Doing the math I think he prolly means in real life.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VMF114_Spyder:
    Sorry for the off topic post. But I want to go around the world. I want advice on which aircraft to use. I want a fast, long range, but classy or vintage aircraft. Can anyone help me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most of them have rather lousy range.

I saw a program on discovery about a fellow who refitted a Boeing Stearman with lots of extra fueltanks, with the intention of going around the world.

Pierre Holländer (who died in the tragic crash of the Spirit of St. Louis replica in the U.K.) once flew a Pitts Special from the US to Sweden, and I guess if you can get that leg done, you're pretty much covered for the rest of the trip.
    _
    /Bjorn.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vladimir_No2:
    Are you talking about microsoft flight simulator?
    If so, I would recomend the recently released Howard 500(freeware).

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/.../polishsig.jpg
    Der Spaziergang uber Warshau<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SORRY, I meant in fs2004, and yes i was thinking about the howard. But it is hard to repaint.

Try it in the Rutan Voyager. You won't need to refuel if you calculate right.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VMF114_Spyder:
    i was thinking about the howard. But it is hard to repaint.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hmmm, I was just glancing over my collection and I think that the YS-11 or Antonov AN-24 could also work...Perhaps one of the freeware Constellations or the Aero Commander...that is about all I can think of.

Der Spaziergang uber Warshau