Todd McFarlane outfits

Will Ubisoft eventually unlock these outfits to everyone?

I'm asking because, usually ALL content for a title is made available near the end of the game's support cycle (shortly before the next game is released), but they've never done Todd McFarlane outfit codes before either, so I'm a little unsure.

Thanks in advance.

Alphacos007's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm pretty sure it won't happen, as it never happened before.

It would still be nice if they did release them in some form.

I wouldn't mind paying maybe, $1.99 or something for both outfits, cuz I'm not paying $30 for both figures just for the codes. The figurines would end up in the trash since I don't have anywhere to put them and they'd just be paperweights to me.

Please Ubisoft, make this happen!

hahaha I purchased the Macfarlane one. Redeem my codes and I gave the toy to my 3 years old son... "Wow dad, is it a nasty in the Ninja Turtles !!! Yes my son do whatever you want with this S**t"... lol

I agree with you. I would certainly paid reasonable price for outfit I want. Like 0.99$ per outfit.

Altair1789's Avatar Senior Member
    I love the fearless outfit, but my wallet definitely doesn't. I'd like to see them sell codes for cheaper, I'm not paying 30-50$ for a toy like that since I don't plan to build up a collection yet

Alphacos007's Avatar Senior Member
    I never considered this before, but I would in fact be willing to pay for those outfits without needing to buy the toy, if the price was acceptable of course. The toy themselves cost 15 so it can't be too much.

Originally Posted by Ry_mann88 Go to original post
    Will Ubisoft eventually unlock these outfits to everyone?

I'm asking because, usually ALL content for a title is made available near the end of the game's support cycle (shortly before the next game is released), but they've never done Todd McFarlane outfit codes before either, so I'm a little unsure.

Thanks in advance.

they have done Todd McFarlane outfit codes before, it was for Black Flag as one particular figurine unlocks the Haytham color of Edward's Assassin Robes and it was the most awesome one IMO. And i don't think it was released to the general public for free either.

Good to see I'm not alone. I really hope Ubisoft sees this, because it would bug me knowing that there was still content out there I didn't get unlocked in the game. It's bad enough I can't use the Companion App on my phone (unsupported) or on my Desktop (Win8 app).

GOODY_2_SHOES_23's Avatar Member
    I bought the figure, also bought the Arno Fearless Assassin and Elise The Firey templar for the other gear, but the codes are only good outside of the N/A region so $200 down and no fearless outfit but the statues are nice.