AC Rogue Game Breaking Glitch Templar Armour

So I was hoping to complete the game today, get the last 20 fragments, get all the outfits etc.
    I got the templar outfit last, then fast traveled to what I presume at 92% was the last mission to kill Liam.

When it loaded I have no control over anything, I can look around but no buttons will work, I can't even access the map, I'm travelling at the slowest speed so if I hit an iceberg my ship just stops and stays there. I've tried activating cheats to get desynchronisedbut the enemy ships can't attack me either. I can replay memories, though if it's a sailing memory I still have no control and if it's a land memory its 50/50 if I can move.

I presume its the templar outfit that did it (the one that you get from the treasure maps) as when reloading one past memory, it showed the cinematic of getting the outfit again, then stuck on the loading screen as ice surrounded it further and further as if I was dying in icy water - on the loading screen :S

Originally Posted by julie1338 Go to original post
    So I was hoping to complete the game today, get the last 20 fragments, get all the outfits etc.
    I got the templar outfit last, then fast traveled to what I presume at 92% was the last mission to kill Liam.

When it loaded I have no control over anything, I can look around but no buttons will work, I can't even access the map, I'm travelling at the slowest speed so if I hit an iceberg my ship just stops and stays there. I've tried activating cheats to get desynchronisedbut the enemy ships can't attack me either. I can replay memories, though if it's a sailing memory I still have no control and if it's a land memory its 50/50 if I can move.

I presume its the templar outfit that did it (the one that you get from the treasure maps) as when reloading one past memory, it showed the cinematic of getting the outfit again, then stuck on the loading screen as ice surrounded it further and further as if I was dying in icy water - on the loading screen :S

I've encountered this bug today - was there ever a solution for it?

THIS is also my problem. Is there any way to change the outfit again? I have it on PC.

Just encountererd this glitch also, rather annoying, any word on a work around or fix?

Up please ubisoft fix this bug ...

Just encountererd this glitch also, lol 6 years later and the didn't solve it.

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    If you're still experiencing this, can you confirm the platform you're playing on

I'm still having this problem now. I'm playing the remastered game on the Xbox series x. I made a post about it.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Jarclanan,

Sorry to hear that.

I've responded to you in your post.