AC Rogue Remastered : Templar Armor game-breaking bug

There is a game-breaking game in AC Rogue Remastered, which was apparently present in the original game. I've encountered this bug today and I am now completely locked out of my game.

For a very detailed post on this bug, please check out : https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/...ch-how-to-fix/

Basically, after getting the Templar Armor from The Sapphire shipwreck, my game is now broken. I fast travelled after picking up the armor, and now my character is stuck on an island in the North Atlantic. I cannot move, I cannot open the map, and I can only pan the camera around.

I contacted Ubisoft support, but the person I talked to was very honest that there is absolutely nothing I can do to fix this, and that the odds of a patch being released for this 3 year old remaster of a 7 year old game is virtually zero.

So I'm posting here to bring awareness to this bug, and to voice my frustration that after spending 100+ hours collecting every single collectible thing in the game, I am locked out of playing any further by a bug which has been know for the better part of a decade and 3 console generations.

I'm not restarting. I'm also probably never buying another AC game again. I was playing Rogue while waiting on a fix for AC Valhalla preventing from finishing that game. I have bought at release every single AC game since the franchise began, but this is the last nail in the coffin. I'm done.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Just replying to add a video link to the bug : https://youtu.be/h78mRZRljDE Ubisoft asked me to record this for the bug report, so I figured I'd post it here as well, so you can all laugh at how screwed I am.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Jarclanan,

I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this bug in Rogue.

I've passed on this feedback to the team.

Apologies for any inconvenience.