PDA

View Full Version : UBI: PLEASE pull the camera back a bit

Deezl-V
01-22-2015, 02:27 AM
I don't know how everyone feels but I feel, the camera needs a bit of panning out when walking/running with your protagonist. I felt that ac1, ac2, acB and acRev had the perfect camera setting. It was panned out enough to see everything around you. ac4, acRog and acU, the camera is just too close to see your surroundings properly.

If you can please, pan out a bit, or, just like GTA 5 does, have the ability to choose different camera panning settings. It's just a little too close. The funny thing is, I play on a 55" TV and it just feels too close. I loved playing the previous ac's one my tv. But the latest ones are brutal.

What's everyone's thought on this?

xPLAY3R1x
01-22-2015, 02:42 AM
Since I am playing through AC4 right now...

The camera is actually CLOSER to Kenway than it is to Arno.

In Unity, it's pulled back much farther and Arno seems like a midget compared to Kenway whose camera is almost an over the shoulder view in a lot of places.

EmptyCrustacean
01-22-2015, 03:12 AM
I have no problem with the camera except when Arno is fighting indoors. Can't see a thing.

Deezl-V
01-22-2015, 04:43 AM
I have no problem with the camera except when Arno is fighting indoors. Can't see a thing.

Oh Ya, indoors. Wow. So bad.

Some don't mind it and some hate it. Why not use GTA 5's idea and have 3 settings. Close, mid, far. I changed many times depending on situation. It really helps.