PDA

View Full Version : The Secrets of the Revolution pack now available!

Mr_Shade
01-21-2015, 06:21 PM
The Revolution is not over, the people of Paris still need your help.

Discover the last secrets of the French Revolution with this pack including missions, weapons and gear.

3 missions:

Chemical Revolution
American Prisoner
Killed by Science

6 Customisation/Gear Items:

Siege of Maastricht Hood
National Guard Trouser
Addorsed Eagle Belt
Athos Duel Shirt
Black Musketeer Breeches
La Tour d’Auvergne Bracer

8 weapons:

Maple Hunting Rifle
Over-Under Pistol
Razorhead Spear
Armorsplitter Axe
Parade Pistol
Pappenheimer Rapier
Hooked Impaler
Sabre of Honour

erialor
01-21-2015, 09:27 PM
New??

I've got Chemical Revolution and American Prisoner completed under Paris Stories long ago + Killed by Science in Murder Mysteries.....

kariminator_x
01-21-2015, 11:54 PM
Hi.
I have no DLC unlock in game, but unlocked on Uplay (acquired), uninstal the game redownload the game, restarted Uplay nothing works, no mission and no weapon from Secrets of the Revolution DLC is present in game.
Any helps, please.
In advance thank you.

similarly
01-22-2015, 12:27 AM
It's technically not new. I had all this from the beginning with the Gold edition. I think the point is that it's now available as a DLC to anyone who didn't get the season pass or Gold edition.

APr3tender
01-22-2015, 12:49 AM
No love here either. Paid for it, says I installed it, but no new storeis, and no new gear... bummer!

NicoParasite
01-22-2015, 01:15 AM
I have the same problem,i just bought the DLC but i dont have anything on the game,no missions,no new gear,no weapons.Cmon Ubi!!! i paid for this,why is not available?

KanonFoddah
01-22-2015, 11:31 AM
I have the same issue - the game says that Secrets of the Revolution downloadable content has been installed but I cannot find the new missions or new equipment anywhere. Can someone please post a screenshot showing the mission locations so I check that I'm not going mad?!

Spikey1989
01-22-2015, 02:49 PM
sadly this pack is buged like many other stuff in Unity series :/

Mr_Shade
01-22-2015, 03:19 PM
Hi Guys,

Please check here for details on how to find content:

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/47/4043/exclusive-content--ulc-for-assassins-creed-unity/kA030000000eicJCAQ

If you still can't find it - please contact support and create a ticket - then please forward this number to myself in PM.

molagsballs4000
01-23-2015, 07:03 AM
I tried to enter the code via various redeem code methods from Uplay and the games menu like the instructions suggested, but when i enter the code after copying to clipboard it says I have already activated the content which is impossible since the items nor missions are in my game. And to make things even more strange this new DLC pack shares the same exact redeem code as the Revolutionary Armaments pack.

I don't know if its because I have the season pass installed and all DLC from the season pass have the same code or if its something entirely different. Has anyone who owns a season pass had any luck in activating it and seeing the missions and items in-game?

strigoi1958
01-23-2015, 10:08 PM
I bought this through my ubi account but nothing downloaded or installed... it does say I own the DLC and in game it says in the estore it is installed... I have opened a ticket...

I did purchase the armament pack through the in game link and it took a little while but after an hour or so... it turned up.

NicoParasite
01-24-2015, 02:45 AM
So any news on this dlc´s bug? i still can´t see the missions nor the items on my inventory

NICK.ALTMAN
01-24-2015, 09:51 AM
Hi Ubisoft and hi all. I have the bug where the weapons that I buy don't stick in my inventory. I have to buy them all over again and the weapons that I got playing missions are unequipable. Here is the thread;

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...n-my-Inventory (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/988727-AC-Unity-All-the-weapons-I-buy-they-don-t-stay-in-my-Inventory)

So my questions is, if I buy the new DLC will I be able to use the weapons?

I have this bug reported official for more then a month and no response from Ubisoft.

Thank you. You are the best!

Mr_Shade
01-24-2015, 11:59 AM
I bought this through my ubi account but nothing downloaded or installed... it does say I own the DLC and in game it says in the estore it is installed... I have opened a ticket...

I did purchase the armament pack through the in game link and it took a little while but after an hour or so... it turned up.
Hi strigoi1958 and everyone else,

The team are currently investigating this issue - it's likely that the issue can be resolved quickly at our end, however please bear with us!

strigoi1958
01-24-2015, 01:18 PM
Hi strigoi1958 and everyone else,

The team are currently investigating this issue - it's likely that the issue can be resolved quickly at our end, however please bear with us!

Thanks for the update :D

dargor5
01-24-2015, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the update :D

I want to buy this pack but I'll wait till the issues are fix so people that are having problems please post when they do fix it :) I want more Unity

NicoParasite
01-26-2015, 06:53 PM
Well it got fixed!! :) finally,for those of you who had problems check your game you should have the new missions and items available.

strigoi1958
01-26-2015, 07:23 PM
yes all here now thanks :D

Mr_Shade
01-27-2015, 08:58 PM
Glad it's all working now :)

APr3tender
01-28-2015, 03:52 AM
Still no go for me. None of the equipment OR the mission.

Also: I would love to submit a ticket, but the last 4 I have tried to submit dissapear, and never get answered/fixed/show in my questions.

seville57
01-30-2015, 06:41 PM
Old news, had the missions since when the game released, I got the "Guillotine Edition" and bought the "Season Pass" the day after the release.

You also get "The Chemical Revolution" and "The American Prisoner" when you buy the "Bastille Edition".

MoonlitVegas
01-30-2015, 09:05 PM
The new content still has not unlocked for me. :mad:

lanrob1958
02-09-2015, 06:08 PM
Package secrets of the revolution is installed and I see an additional black bar in the tracker stories of Paris but I don't have access. I also finished dead kings 100%, and the single player missions from the original game but I don't get the costume from napoleon and the additional guilotine rifles. Anyone any idea?

Phenoloth
02-10-2015, 11:38 AM
I bought the package today but no missions no new equipment.. WTF! Guys you seriously should work on the next game of this series named victory to become a victory customer wise.. Thanks!

DEVIL3529
02-11-2015, 03:05 AM
well they took the money real fast for the DLC just cant seem to send me to code to activate it :mad:

strigoi1958
02-11-2015, 04:47 AM
well they took the money real fast for the DLC just cant seem to send me to code to activate it :mad:

my weapons took a few days and I didn't get a code... they just appeared in the game along with the missions... it may have happened after a club competition ended.

mikemirror88
06-03-2015, 01:36 PM
I bought the DLC yesterday and nothing . No missions no items or anything . It shows installed on the main menu and that's it . What magic tricks do I need to do in order to access what I have bought ?! Thanks.

niceman1976
08-17-2015, 12:36 PM
I also bought in-game the 2 DLCs (The Revolutionary Armaments Pack and the Secrets Of The Revolution) and I can't access the missions, also some of the weapons from Secrets Of The Revolution are not present in the weapons list in my game. How can I fix this? The Revolutionary Armaments Pack looks fine, because I can equip those 6 weapons. How about the other one? Please, anyone? I finished the game 100%, so I passed the 3rd Memory, and I also played all the crimes missions.
I even uninstalled my game and downloaded it again (50GB!!!!) and still nothing. WTF?

YazX_
08-17-2015, 11:51 PM
I also bought in-game the 2 DLCs (The Revolutionary Armaments Pack and the Secrets Of The Revolution) and I can't access the missions, also some of the weapons from Secrets Of The Revolution are not present in the weapons list in my game. How can I fix this? The Revolutionary Armaments Pack looks fine, because I can equip those 6 weapons. How about the other one? Please, anyone? I finished the game 100%, so I passed the 3rd Memory, and I also played all the crimes missions.
I even uninstalled my game and downloaded it again (50GB!!!!) and still nothing. WTF?

from where did you buy the DLCs? and do you have the base game purchased from steam or UPlay?

niceman1976
08-19-2015, 11:57 AM
Thanks for answering. Ok, so as I wrote in my question, I bought the DLCs in-game, I mean I entered the game, menu, estore, downloadable content and bought them from there. The base game I have it as a gift because I bought the Nvidia GTX970, so they gave me a redeem code. So it's not from Steam, I would rather say its from Uplay, but through activation code, not through direct buy from Uplay. Can you help me? About 5 days passed since the buy, I kept trying to see if the missions finally appear on the map, but nothing yet. I also opened a ticket on customer support but it seems they are ignoring me.
This is strange because all the weapons from The Revolutionary Armaments Pack appeared, I can equip them, also 2 or 3 of the weapons from Secrets Of the Revolution are available, but the rest of them, and the 3 missions are not accesible.
Any advice please?

YazX_
08-19-2015, 12:04 PM
Thanks for answering. Ok, so as I wrote in my question, I bought the DLCs in-game, I mean I entered the game, menu, estore, downloadable content and bought them from there. The base game I have it as a gift because I bought the Nvidia GTX970, so they give me a redeem code. So it's not from Steam, I would rather say its from Uplay, but through activation code, not through direct buy from Uplay. Can you help me? About 5 days passed since the buy, I kept trying to see if the missions finally appear on the map, but nothing yet. I also opened a ticket on customer support but it seems they are ignoring me.
Any advice please?

Hi, you have UPlay version of the game and DLCs, i just wanted to make sure that you dont have one of them based on steam, however, please check this FAQ:

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/9/4043/assassins-creed-unity-secrets-of-the-revolution-ulc-pack/kA030000000ekMVCAY

if this didnt solve your problem then something went wrong and unfortunately no one can help you here on forums, you must contact Ubisoft Support and as you already did that, i will try pass your issue on, please PM Mr_Shade or Black_Widow9 and provide them with your support ticket number.

niceman1976
08-19-2015, 12:47 PM
It's really good to know that someone actually cares about the user's problems...
I checked the link you provided, in fact I saw that link in the past too, it's not solving my problem, I can see both DLCs appearing as "Installed" in the game menu. But I still have the issue.
So I guess I'll wait 2 more days to see if I get some answer from customer support, because I opened today a new ticket and I should get an answer in the next 48 hours... hm.... not happened with the anterior ticket, but well... and after that I'll ask Mr_Shade or Black_Widow9.
Thank you!

YazX_
08-19-2015, 03:18 PM
Thanks again, it's really good to know that someone actually cares about the user's problems...
I checked the link you provided, in fact I saw that link in the past too, it's not solving my problem, I can see both DLCs appearing as "Installed" in the game menu. But I still have the issue.
So I guess I'll wait 2 more days to see if I get some answer from customer support, because I opened today a new ticket and I should get an answer in the next 48 hours... hm.... not happened with the anterior ticket, but well... and after that I'll ask Mr_Shade or Black_Widow9.
And a final question, might be stupid but I'll ask anyway... for the future (because the Assassin's Creed series its too damn awesome to not continue buying it despite all the bugs), you think it's best to buy the Steam versions? They usually contain less bugs? Or keep buying from Uplay? Which is the best solution?
Thanks again

you are welcome, please keep us posted and whether your issue got resolved.

niceman1976
08-21-2015, 05:47 PM
For the users having the same issue I had, from customer support I got the following answer:

"I have had this content removed and re-added to your account which should hopefully resolve this problem for you.
Therefore can you please try verifying the game files and try again.
To verify the game files:
- Login into Uplay and click on the games library, then select Assassin's Creed Unity
- Then click on the black triangle next to the play button that launches the game and select verify game files
After this has finished try launching the game again."

After doing that, the whole content of the DLCs was accessible, so my problem is solved. Hope this helps someone