PDA

View Full Version : Club Rewards

ClownPrinceUK
01-20-2015, 09:51 PM
How do I see what my club has been awarded for winning each division?

We just won Silver Division 1.

aL_____eX
01-20-2015, 09:52 PM
Assassins!

A new week, a new club competition! Please find the details for this week's Club Competition right here (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:152-190373-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32).

This week is the Lock and Key event. Participate in the Catacomb Raider Heist, and Kill Jacques Roux co-op mission for this event.

http://i.imgur.com/icQvrjQ.png (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:152-190373-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32)

Follow the link above for a peek at next week's hit list.

Best of luck assassins!

-Johkr
There is a sticky thread for ongoing club competitions on the top of the page.

DemonLord4lf
01-21-2015, 07:42 AM
I love the username Johkr. Because the whole Club Competition has turned into a joke -_-.

My_Treehawk
01-21-2015, 02:01 PM
How do I see what my club has been awarded for winning each division?

We just won Silver Division 1.

I am going to try to help you out if I can. First, I do not want to burst your bubble but you did not "win the Silver Division I" - you won a match within the Silver Division I against 4 other clubs. No one really knows who is leading each division, and we will never know until they produce a leader board. This is a common misunderstanding due to how it is worded within the game, so you are not the first, nor will you be that last to think that until they fix how it is displayed.

That said, on to your question...

The Live Update Page (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/community/index.aspx) posts each week's challenge and its rewards. Though it does not clarify the small differences that the divisions provide for winning against others in that division. For example, each week, along with the piece of gear that is awarded, they also give you Boosts (this is the symbol in the game beside the piece of armor - that symbol correlates to one of the boost pack symbols in your inventory so you can look there to see which one they will reward. In the lower levels they give out standard boost packs and in the higher levels it is the same boost each week, but a premium version of it.

If you miss the live update page and are not sure what the upcoming reward will be, there is usually a message (one of those pop-u messages like you get when someone joins you in game, or you complete a challenge) that appears the very first time you log in after a competition begins. This message is brief, and easy to miss if you change screens before it appears, but it will tell you what the reward for that week is.

If you do win the weekly run the featured item is simply unlocked in your inventory and you can update and access it. This usually takes about 12 hours from the time the competitions end as we have to wait for all the servers to come down and all the data to be collected. While the event may end for you, or even for some clubs in the group you are against, it may not end at the same time for everyone. For instance, within my own club there is a 7 hour delay from the time the first member has the event end until the last member has it end for them. Yes that means that other clubs may be able to continue to score while some clubs have ended even if they are in the same group if 5 that week, or that some of your own members can continue to contribute creed points to your total while others cannot. We do not understand how this can e fair, or why it would work that way - but it does. Our club represents over 20 countries around the world and we are usually in voice chat at the beginning and end of each week's competition so we have been tracking this since week 1.

Finally, if you happen to lose a week's competition the weekly award is available to purchase (in-game) two weeks after the event that it was featured in.

I hope it helps, we have been asking for a FAQ and to have UbiSoft post more information on how the club competitions, the rewards and divisions work, not to mention a leader board - but unti enough people voice an opinion asking for it, we may not see them in the near future.

RADAR__4077
01-21-2015, 05:17 PM
Unfortunately treehawk, Ubisoft has shown that they will not listen to the opinions of the members of the forums unless we can somehow gather millions of people to post here.

I don't even know why they even bother to come here for feedback when they blow off calls for changes as "a relatively small percentage of the community."

You know what I'm talking about.