PDA

View Full Version : What is Club Competitions and is it compulsory to get 100%?

EmptyCrustacean
01-20-2015, 09:46 PM
I'm currently grinding through the Nomad app which is a nightmare (100s of hours to open chests that don't contribute to the100% sync just to unlock missions that do) and Initiates is down so I have no idea how I'm doing on that one. All over the forums I keep seeing people expressing their anger about 'club competitions'. What is this?
Is it yet another app/terrible idea that locks SP content? Thanks.

RADAR__4077
01-20-2015, 09:58 PM
It's an in game competition.

6 club from the same division are randomly selected and pitted against each other for a week.

Whoever grinds out the most creed points at the end (as long as the 2billion point glitch doesn't come into play) gets 1 predetermined item. 2nd and 3rd place move up a division.

If you wait 2 weeks, you can buy said item with in game money if you didn't win.

Oh I forgot to mention. It was over 2 months after release before they got enough bugs out to even start the first comp.

EmptyCrustacean
01-20-2015, 10:44 PM
It's an in game competition.

6 club from the same division are randomly selected and pitted against each other for a week.

Whoever grinds out the most creed points at the end (as long as the 2billion point glitch doesn't come into play) gets 1 predetermined item. 2nd and 3rd place move up a division.

If you wait 2 weeks, you can buy said item with in game money if you didn't win.

Thanks. So basically all you win in the end is some of the weapons that are locked that you'll be able to buy anyway once the competition comes to an end?
Does it contribute to the memento gallery in any way?

RADAR__4077
01-20-2015, 11:00 PM
1 weapon or piece of clothing. And you have no say in which one you get.

If you win 3 you get a statue in the club hall in the basement.

DemonLord4lf
01-21-2015, 12:43 AM
1 weapon or piece of clothing. And you have no say in which one you get.

If you win 3 you get a statue in the club hall in the basement.

Which is an incentive for those who like to get trophies and whatnot.

RADAR__4077
01-21-2015, 01:51 AM
Which is an incentive for those who like to get trophies and whatnot.

Yes... I thought that would speak for itself...

HeJePi
01-21-2015, 02:49 AM
Club Competition is basically a way to increase artificially the 'number' of players inside the game ... so Ubisoft who collect
'datas' from the game can say to their shareholder that the game is 'popular' so they keep their head on their shoulder !

You 'compete' with other clubs thru' the score board only ... you can even win a Club Competition by playing solo all the time ;)

The carrot in front of the donkey ... :rolleyes: