PDA

View Full Version : New map: Rogue spear

LaMOi
01-20-2015, 04:09 PM
Pls check my map and leave feedback...

It's a snowy wilderness map, with one bigger outpost deeper into the map with a few forward smaller bases around the beginning of the map.

i make the the kinda maps I would want to play... My MO is mostly making maps where you start off with just a knife and have to survive and gather resources on the fly... I try not to put too many ammo drops to favour realism and conservation of ammo to heighten the tension in firefights, albeit with so many fallen soldiers ammo is never tight for long so don't worry... If you play smart.

I'm tuning my ideas and map design so as to make my ultimate map - something akin to the Rambo: First Blood / or Predator... I like the idea of having a survival vibe - low resources, setting traps, using stealth and getting creative. I try to make realistic maps, and I'm big into sculpting natural settings, mountains, lakes...

im working on two others maps at the moment... Last of the Mohicans and First Blood... Which I will be releasing shortly, So watch this space...

;))

ImGonaG3tUsucka
01-22-2015, 01:30 AM
I played it. It took a couple tries. I like the survival aspects of the game. When I clear the enemies near the mortar gun. I use it against the rest of them. That was fun. First time using it. Unlimited ammo though.

LaMOi
01-22-2015, 04:20 PM
Thanks. Appreciate the feedback... What did you think about the layout, river dock and trench base??

when I played through one time, the AI managed to push me back and the secure the mortor in the trench base, and bombarded the area of Forrest I was hiding in with the other troops moving in to flush me out... It was pretty intense! All thanks to some pretty robust AI that make the game hugely replay able!!

Ubi_Jax
01-22-2015, 04:27 PM
Hey LaMOi!

The map sounds really interesting and it would be great to see some screenshots or video so that more people could see it :).

Thanks.

LaMOi
01-22-2015, 06:11 PM
Hey LaMOi!

The map sounds really interesting and it would be great to see some screenshots or video so that more people could see it :).

Thanks.

Can an I upload a video from my xbox one straight to this site???