PDA

View Full Version : Which one should I buy, Assassin Creed: Unity or Assassin Creed: Rouge? And why?

deep.neogy
01-20-2015, 12:56 PM
Which one Should I buy Assassin Creed Unity or Assassin Creed Rouge ? And why ?

dargor5
01-20-2015, 03:31 PM
I say both if you can. For better story and if you liked the naval thing. For more old school AC with better parkour and graphics go with Unity. Im waiting for Rouge to show up on pc :)

Aphex_Tim
01-20-2015, 03:57 PM
What is this "rouge" you keep talking about?

wvstolzing
01-20-2015, 04:10 PM
What is this "rouge" you keep talking about?

It's a commie conspiracy!

ERICATHERINE
01-20-2015, 04:27 PM

Personnaly, I would buy ac rogue first and then ac unity, because in the timeline unity is clearly next to rogue.
I won't say how (because I don't know how to do a spoiler tag) but the last mission of ac rogue takes place at the same time than the first mission of ac unity.
All I will say (as long as I don't know how to do a spoiler tag) is that these two games are tied to each other by these two missions with a bigger rope than all the other ac games (please note that I am not talking about the entire franchise but about every two game we can compare).

EmptyCrustacean
01-20-2015, 04:44 PM
Buy Rogue at half price - good game and story but it's a Black Flag copy & paste job and therefore does not justify buying at full price.
Buy Unity in a few years time when it's at its absolute lowest otherwise steer clear. It's complete rubbish and should have never been released.

aL_____eX
01-20-2015, 07:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mai72FA.png

UbiGabe disguise level over 9000

JustPlainQuirky
01-20-2015, 07:06 PM
Rogue if you prefer naval and narrative

Unity if you want fresh new land gameplay and dont care much for overarching story...or story at all

xPLAY3R1x
01-20-2015, 07:14 PM
Rouge... Because (to the best of my knowledge) it doesn't lock SP content behind MP participation walls, nor force intrusive external, non-functioning apps to unlock SP content, either.

Journey93
01-21-2015, 08:23 PM
Rogue
Unity is a mess I would keep my distance

DemonLord4lf
01-21-2015, 10:03 PM
Rouge, it has the feel of Assassin's creed past, while Unity tries to reinvent itself and fails miserably.