PDA

View Full Version : Completed Companion App... Clothing and Altair outfit did NOT unlock!!

Whiplashwang
01-19-2015, 09:47 PM
I've completed everything in the companion app, I've collected all of the Artifacts from the helix rifts and not only didn't I unlock Altair's outfit, I didn't unlock the Tailored Phantom Coat, Bracers, Breeches, Hood, and Belt! I heard people having problems unlocking Altair's outfit, but I haven't heard anyone talk about the other clothing. PLEASE FIX THIS!! I've wasted two months of my time on your app and it was pretty much all for nothing! And don't tell me to delete my character and restart the game to fix the problem. That is not a fix! Patch 1.5.0 should fix this and if it can't be fixed, then the next patch should unlock all of the items that were locked by your atrocious app!

Also, Ubisoft, I hope you're taking all this feedback and criticism to actually delay your unfinished products instead of making your paying customers beta test them! You can guarantee I won't be purchasing anymore of your products at release until you get your act together.

Deltoz
01-19-2015, 11:57 PM
same here, didn't get tailored phantom hood and altair outfit...

similarly
01-20-2015, 12:40 AM
File a bug report with Ubisoft. Not that it'll help. They ignored my last two (when I lost all my app progress and about the Dead Kings weapons being unusable).

I wish they'd just unlock that stuff. The app is bad.

OxIdOAC
01-20-2015, 05:46 AM
File a bug report with Ubisoft. Not that it'll help. They ignored my last two (when I lost all my app progress and about the Dead Kings weapons being unusable).

I wish they'd just unlock that stuff. The app is bad.

Me too. No Altaiir outfit.

I also file a bug report and they just closed my report ticket without a word. Total breakdown of the company, waste of time and money..