PDA

View Full Version : assassin creed DLC Egypt significant suggestion?

Xelory
01-19-2015, 08:06 PM
assassin creed DLC Egypt significant suggestion?

I just found something interesting if I'm not mistaken? !!!

Bonaparte: in 1798 gave the victory to the French forces in Egypt

Connor Kenway: In 1804, at the age of 48, he met the Mentor of the Brotherhood of Assassins Haitian, Eseosa, he was invited to meet. He had suffered serious setbacks in the Revolution and his Assassins had thrown him in the former French colony of Saint-Domingue, despite the carefully laid plans.

Arno Dorian with Napoleon Bonaparte in May 1808 in Egypt

I think bonaparte and go to Egypt before arno becaufe he found traces of the apple of Eden to find the bottom but arno must first have a can of time to remetre of losing to Elise later he meet a person who seeks to Eseosa paris Mentor of the Brotherhood of Assassins Haitian leave the two of you in Egypt to meet Connor Kenway at the age of 52 and found bonaparte?

Napoleon Bonaparte was then found the Ankh and probably risen Al Mualim and Arno for Connor Eseosa arrested in Egypt?

Maybe that "Al Mualim" is code for dessigner mentor assassins in Egypt connor possible if after "Al Mualim back to life he will have to get a body like him Eseosa for example?

I believe that the next DLC will be in paris with Arno and Eseosa for egypt it will be rather a new assassin creed assassin's creed pending victory?