PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] I thought we were past this nonense? (AC Rogue and unskippable cut scenes)

EmptyCrustacean
01-18-2015, 10:07 PM
So I'm finishing off AC Rogue by replaying some of the memories in the campaign. I'm going for 100% and I've FINALLY completed all mission constraints where I have to kill Le Chausseur without taking any damage. Can't say I enjoyed it! It was incredibly frustrating because for some reason parry didn't always work. You could be standing near an object and for some reason Shay just can't throw him.

But most of all is the return of the unskippable cut scenes! Didn't we resolve this issue from Brotherhood onwards? And no, before anyone starts with 'you can skip some cut scenes'. No! I want to skip them all! When I've failed at a misssion constraint I want to get straight into it I don't want to sit and listen to the same dialogue over and over again. Furthermore, there are no checkpoints on the replays so the only way to checkpoint without having to start the entire mission is by dying. Does that make any sense? You fail a mission constraint that required you not to take any damage so you must start it again... by dying. Yes, you have to lose in order to win. Only Ubisoft could do something that stupid. Rant over!

Hans684
01-18-2015, 10:43 PM
Air assassinate him

Namikaze_17
01-18-2015, 10:53 PM
I remember everytime I failed the mission when Ezio had to fly across Venice, I had to endure that scene with the annoying guard's voice. -__-

"LOOK! SHOOT HIM! SHOOT THE FLYING DEMON!"

EmptyCrustacean
01-18-2015, 11:07 PM
Air assassinate him

You can't. This mission takes place inside the fort captain's office...
Anyway, I successfully completed the constraint but it was a nightmare and makes me fear for similar missions.

Hans684
01-18-2015, 11:17 PM
You can't. This mission takes place inside the fort captain's office...
Anyway, I successfully completed the constraint but it was a nightmare and makes me fear for similar missions.

Sorry, tough you meant that French captain.

Edvard6
01-19-2015, 09:52 PM
I remember everytime I failed the mission when Ezio had to fly across Venice, I had to endure that scene with the annoying guard's voice. -__-

"LOOK! SHOOT HIM! SHOOT THE FLYING DEMON!"

Ma cose ! Shoot , shoot the flying demon !
:D min 100 times

ForbiddenJobu
01-19-2015, 10:24 PM
So I'm finishing off AC Rogue by replaying some of the memories in the campaign. I'm going for 100% and I've FINALLY completed all mission constraints where I have to kill Le Chausseur without taking any damage. Can't say I enjoyed it! It was incredibly frustrating because for some reason parry didn't always work. You could be standing near an object and for some reason Shay just can't throw him.

But most of all is the return of the unskippable cut scenes! Didn't we resolve this issue from Brotherhood onwards? And no, before anyone starts with 'you can skip some cut scenes'. No! I want to skip them all! When I've failed at a misssion constraint I want to get straight into it I don't want to sit and listen to the same dialogue over and over again. Furthermore, there are no checkpoints on the replays so the only way to checkpoint without having to start the entire mission is by dying. Does that make any sense? You fail a mission constraint that required you not to take any damage so you must start it again... by dying. Yes, you have to lose in order to win. Only Ubisoft could do something that stupid. Rant over!

That mission constraint was very tough for me, too, until I finally gave in and looked for help online. The solution I found in someone's YouTube video? After the first time you parry and throw him into an object, shoot him with your pistol. That ended it very quickly.

ST1NGY
01-19-2015, 10:33 PM
AC rogue was pretty easy, I killed LE Chausseur in one go. If you have ammo shoot him twice and then counter kill him, worked for me.

The only tough mission was to kill (SPOILER) Hope with out triggering a conflict. Like I was mad pissed at that part lol what's worse is you have to keep moving or you'll lose health.

EmptyCrustacean
01-19-2015, 11:58 PM
That mission constraint was very tough for me, too, until I finally gave in and looked for help online. The solution I found in someone's YouTube video? After the first time you parry and throw him into an object, shoot him with your pistol. That ended it very quickly.

In the end, I simply parry and slashed him three times with my sword without any resistance from him. Really weird.

The only tough mission was to kill (SPOILER) Hope with out triggering a conflict. Like I was mad pissed at that part lol what's worse is you have to keep moving or you'll lose health.

That mission constraint was pretty easy as long as you stick to the roof tops and trees.

bitebug2003
01-20-2015, 12:27 AM
Added Spoiler tag