PDA

View Full Version : This is the last freaking stay!!

whiskeyfire2011
01-18-2015, 11:14 AM
Hooray Dead kings is out. What a good move on ubisofts part to give it out for free after their appalling launch... Oh wait they did it to me again, but only 10x worse!!!!

So I'm on Pc running a Gtx 970, a i7 4970 and 8th of ram, but some how my pc can't keep up because now I'm in an endless loop of ****ing loading screens.

I loaded the game and everything was fine and I go to that carriage to enter the dlc and I'm welcomed with a 4 minute black screen and the loading bars of mockery smugly spinning around. I get a pop up saying "acu exe has stopped working". So I exit via task manager and try it again. Except this time it loads me back into the loading screens!!!! IT HAS SAVED MY ONLY GAME SAVE IN A BUGGED LOADING SCREEN!!!!. After several restarts and slchanging all my setting to minimum it still fails. So all my progress...Gone! Just gone!

I love ubisoft games, I do. But they are incompetent, lazy and most oof all greedy! So from now on its a pirates life for me when in comes to the next copy and paste of far cry and assassins creed. **** UBISOFT

SheerWolf7
01-18-2015, 11:23 AM
I feel for you bro. Ever since I've gotten the game it's been broken, I've never actually had a chance to play the game because it just doesn't work. Ubisoft staff have not been able to help me, so I've had to try and fix everything myself. I managed to fix one issue, and just as I go to play the Jacques de Molay mission, bam, crash. I've reinstalled and re-downloaded time and time again. Now it won't get to the menu again. I'm really almost done trying, it almost feels like that $140 wasn't even worth it. I've actually resorted to just watching gameplay because I know that the chances of me actually ever playing the game are not very high. ARGH
(I'm running same specs as you, except 16gb)

EDIT: I think after my latest reinstall, it messed up the Ubisoft folder. I'm actually done

YazX_
01-18-2015, 12:17 PM
Please try those steps (probably first step will solve your issue):

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/984398-PC-ACU-Troubleshooting-Guide-And-Possible-Solutions

BLkVenom
01-18-2015, 01:03 PM
this is the first AC that I enjoy playing since the first 2 but the game freeze to much every 5 min my game freeze for 5-10 sec and now acu.exe stopped to the point my monitor got shut down and i got a 970 ftw 8gb of ram a lame 2.4ghz on my cpu but I dont think thats the problem I run FC4 perfectly,BF4 max graph with no glitch whats so ever plz fix the problem you got a nice game

OxIdOAC
01-18-2015, 04:29 PM
Please try those steps (probably first step will solve your issue):

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/984398-PC-ACU-Troubleshooting-Guide-And-Possible-Solutions

After 2 months this game should be fully patched and entirely playable, without Troubleshooting Guides And Possible Solutions, that doesn't work... I still have problems with base game not to mention DLC..... Contacted support, which closed my ticket without a word, and none of your Troubleshooting Guides And Possible Solutions works for me. Your suggestion?

sidenote:

i7 4790K
16 GB ram
replaced my old ASUS GTX 760 OC II 2 GB with GTX 970 4GB thinking that should solve my problems.....yeah right, joke on me.....
Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
SSD Samsung 512 GB

Lignjoslav
01-18-2015, 04:43 PM
A friendly reminder: You're asking for suggestions, but haven't stated your issues. Or are you just venting?

TH3R4BB1T
01-18-2015, 06:35 PM
After 2 months this game should be fully patched and entirely playable, without Troubleshooting Guides And Possible Solutions, that doesn't work... I still have problems with base game not to mention DLC..... Contacted support, which closed my ticket without a word, and none of your Troubleshooting Guides And Possible Solutions works for me. Your suggestion?

sidenote:

i7 4790K
16 GB ram
replaced my old ASUS GTX 760 OC II 2 GB with GTX 970 4GB thinking that should solve my problems.....yeah right, joke on me.....
Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
SSD Samsung 512 GB

Ever tried 'Elder scrolls online' ? That game still had bugs 6 months after it's release and people were unable to progress further in the main missions. I have not played it longer then that and left it with anger. Unity suffers more from different kind of bugs popping up randomly. In most ways it is fixed by verifying the files.

Blogkaan
01-19-2015, 10:20 PM
Ever tried 'Elder scrolls online' ? That game still had bugs 6 months after it's release and people were unable to progress further in the main missions. I have not played it longer then that and left it with anger. Unity suffers more from different kind of bugs popping up randomly. In most ways it is fixed by verifying the files.

It is really crazy that you are comparing an online game with this game. ACU is a kind of an offline game. You are able to download and just play. But ESO, it is not soooo many different ways.