PDA

View Full Version : XBOne Join the InnerCreed [inrC] ! All levels welcome. About to win a competition!!!

DaJoje
01-18-2015, 03:00 AM
Members of the Brotherhood,

I am trying to get a solid club together to keep winning competitions, and achieve club objectives. Its just me right now, but I've already won one competition in the Bronze Division, and I'm about to win another in the Silver Division II by a landslide (Alone this week I've accumulated over 400,000 creed points with more room to go). But I dont know how much longer I will be able to win alone if they keep moving the club into higher divisions. So come help me out. I am currently an Elite Master, 5 gold diamond level. Players of any level are welcome to join as long as they are down to play. Even if we can get just a few of us together, we can get all the objectives and rack up tons of creed points by performing sync kills etc.

InnerCreed [inrC]

Leader: DaJoje

Hope to hear from ya. Happy Hunting!

NullCase
01-18-2015, 11:12 AM
Just noticed XBOX1. on PC, sorry.

DaJoje
01-18-2015, 05:34 PM
Just noticed XBOX1. on PC, sorry.

No worries! There are some other clubs recruiting for PC. I'm sure you'll find a good one.

DaJoje
01-18-2015, 05:35 PM
Only about one day left before competition ends! If you want that Legendary Sans Culottes Belt, join the InnerCreed [inrC] !!!

DaJoje
01-19-2015, 06:33 AM
Still 11 hours left to join InnerCreed [inrC] and win the Legendary Sans Culottes Belt. Leading by 300,000 creed points. Apply or message me.

Gamertag: DaJoje