PDA

View Full Version : PS4 [PS4] Here's a list of Bugs (You're Welcome)

Dill-Dough
01-18-2015, 02:17 AM
Bugs:

1. Random Enemy A.I. (Mostly Snipers) like to lean at a 45 degree angle off the ground. (I call this Smooth Criminaling)

2. On PS4 when the Player goes into the Pause Menu and selects Assassin's Creed Initiates and then continues back into the game the analog controls become locked, resulting in a force close.

3. Free running in place on ledges with no player input.

4. Some occasions when using the phantom blade the players arm would remain in the firing position after the shot has been made. (Mostly happens when it is a quick transition between firing the phantom blade and doing an action, i.e. firing and climbing a wall)

5. Players Gear Status set to non legendary status (white) after starting Dead Kings DLC.

6. Enemy A.I. not fully spawning after a full party desync in Co-Op game modes.

7. Repeatedly being spotted by Enemy A.I. while outside of a restricted area and behind cover.

8. Free Running could still use a bit of fine tuning. Player unable to climb down or up walls even where it is an obvious path.

9. After shooting a weapon, be it phantom blade or pistol the game would randomly go into a full reload animation mid battle even after only 1 shot.

10. Co-Op game launching sometimes results in the game reloading the mission twice.

11. Over all Laggy Co-Op game play.

12. Frame drops evident everywhere, Most notable being "The Woman's March" after clearing the Guard tower and just before attacking the cannons, frames drop down to a dismal 5 FPS.

13. Some phantom blade shots seem to not hit a clearly marked target when using quick shot on the run.

14. When I hit the O button I expect my player to do what that button implies... go down.

15. Dead Enemy A.I. dances with their equipment when going into ragdoll.

16. Player seems to have issues getting into and out of some cover, if not going into it all.

Suggestions:

1. During Co-Op mission show all current votes to all players even if the player didn't vote. This should help in skipping cut scenes where 9 times out of 10, 3 of the 4 players have seen this cut scene 100 times already.

2. Companion Apps should not be included in the games 100% completion stat.

3. Allow Me to skip the opening splash screens.

4. Reduce the amount of NPC extras

shesparkles
01-27-2015, 12:45 PM
Bugs:

2. On PS4 when the Player goes into the Pause Menu and selects Assassin's Creed Initiates and then continues back into the game the analog controls become locked, resulting in a force close.

same on pc

Kytr
02-05-2015, 07:14 PM
You can get around issue 2. Bring up the map and travel to any Fast travel point. You will then be able to move again.

Johnnykal89
02-09-2015, 09:40 AM
I get number two but instead of locking my analog it locks the whole controller with the exception of the ps button and the share button. Hope this gets fixed it is quite irritating.
Edit: also experience number 16 and 7. Both truly royal pains i hope that they did not drop support on this game like many devs do when it doesnt do so well. I am kind of guessing they have moved on though which shows lack of faith in a product especially since they had to give us the dlc for free.