PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One The Chain Killer (New Map)

Faithless Sin
01-17-2015, 11:32 PM
Hey all, here is a new map that I just published and it's really quick and pretty damn fun! You have 2 minutes to chain kill 6 guards, if one get's to the alarm you will have 4 Shangri La Beheader's to deal with! You can use different methods and get different outcomes, the video below is me running through the map a few times and you will see different things can happen. Not sure if it's the fastest Outpost map out there, but getting through it in 15-20 seconds is totally doable.

The Chain Killer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Kjx2lCoBw

-Faithless

Faithless Sin
01-20-2015, 02:00 AM
Note to self, 3 play's 3 down votes, zero feedback...heh heh total fail! No really, TOTAL FAIL! ; )

Ok duly noted, next map will be different..VERY different. I thought this was fun (for me at least), apparently I'm extremely wrong, good to know!

-Faithless

PS- Please no sympathy feedback/comments, I can take it that this map sucked in everyone's eyes, will simply move on...just wish I could delete the thread heh heh

Kemet nubia
01-20-2015, 08:53 AM
Hey all, here is a new map that I just published and it's really quick and pretty damn fun! You have 2 minutes to chain kill 6 guards, if one get's to the alarm you will have 4 Shangri La Beheader's to deal with! You can use different methods and get different outcomes, the video below is me running through the map a few times and you will see different things can happen. Not sure if it's the fastest Outpost map out there, but getting through it in 15-20 seconds is totally doable.

The Chain Killer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Kjx2lCoBw

-Faithless

I think this is a really cool idea, the hallway should be longer with a couple of bends and at the alarm there could be, say a heavy weapon with a lot more enemies so that the player has to struggle. the problem is your map is too short, and don't worry about the ratings. There are some really good editors out there who have a low rating, it means nothing just keep making good maps my friend, this i a unique idea .

ImGonaG3tUsucka
01-22-2015, 05:51 AM
I thought it was fun. I think it's one of your easier maps to complete. It did take a couple tries to kill everyone before setting off the alarm.

Sometimes I like playing fast paced map with unique ideas that are challenging.

Just not the ones that are copy cat with flat green grids 65 enemies. All weapons on the ground, no challenge or in-depth thought on the completion of the objective.

I appreciate all types of maps.from Race to escape. I was never too good at the escapes ones. But would give them a try every once in awhile. I remember a couple years ago some one made a donkey kong map on FarCry IP that you had to escape. That was areal trip.