PDA

View Full Version : Dead Kings DLC doesn't work - PS4

PiggyBounce
01-17-2015, 04:35 PM
Hi,
I downloaded Dead Kings DLC from PSN Store and when I want to start the DLC it says "Cannot find the application. Do you want to look in PlayStation store?" And I have AC Unity I tryed even to download it from the PSN store on PC but it didnt work. Is there any way to fix this problem?

RinoTheBouncer
01-17-2015, 04:49 PM
Hi,
I downloaded Dead Kings DLC from PSN Store and when I want to start the DLC it says "Cannot find the application. Do you want to look in PlayStation store?" And I have AC Unity I tryed even to download it from the PSN store on PC but it didnt work. Is there any way to fix this problem?

What do you mean by "I tryed even to download it from the PSN store on PC”? the PSN only downloads games on the console itself, as far as I know.

Maybe you’ll need to re-download the DLC. But the general requirements are that you have the game itself on the console you got the DLC for, whether it’s downloadable or disc-based and that if it’s downloadable, you have to get the DLC from the same store you got the game from.

If you got ACU downloaded from US PSN, then the DLC should be downloaded from the US PSN as well.

Good luck!