PDA

View Full Version : List of bugs I have encountered so far

Euthanasia-666
01-17-2015, 03:36 PM
Hi all, I kinda need some help from you guys. Even after completing everything in the game, 100% sync, I have problems as appended below:

[1] 3 missing mementos not unlocked - I have my companion app completed, all artifacts found, but the mementos remained unlocked
[2] Missing Altair outfit, sync rate is as above
[3] ACU DLC - Missing Napoleon outfit, collected everything, no dice
[4] ACU DLC - "The Eagle" guillotine gun remains unlocked
[5] Achievement for 100% sync remains unlocked
[6] Gear rating - not reflected correctedly

YazX_
01-17-2015, 05:55 PM
Please make sure to report those issues to support, link is in my signature.

dorell_2013
01-17-2015, 07:00 PM
Hi all, I kinda need some help from you guys. Even after completing everything in the game, 100% sync, I have problems as appended below:

[1] 3 missing mementos not unlocked - I have my companion app completed, all artifacts found, but the mementos remained unlocked
[2] Missing Altair outfit, sync rate is as above
[3] ACU DLC - Missing Napoleon outfit, collected everything, no dice
[4] ACU DLC - "The Eagle" guillotine gun remains unlocked
[5] Achievement for 100% sync remains unlocked
[6] Gear rating - not reflected correctedly

you summarized many of my issues I reported but not receiving answers in terms of the reasons or fix...

d4Mike
01-18-2015, 12:00 AM
I expirience glitches - Arno somethimes get stuck behind stairs, roofs and sometimes even freezes in midair.
Also it still lags - and in the weekends heavily - making the game unplayable - probably because the game keeps corresponding to the servers whcih probably are overloaded when people play during the weekends...really annoying...i mean even the single player parts lags and stutters :nonchalance: Arno keeps swifting direction making it impossible to escape or attack.

Euthanasia-666
01-18-2015, 03:15 AM
Please make sure to report those issues to support, link is in my signature.

It is kinda pointless to report if the devs and the support team can't even reply to my initial queries I have submitted for ACU.
I am turning to the forums for help only after I have drained all channels for help.
And supposedly, it seems like Ubisoft is dumping support to the forums rather than their non responsive ticketing system.