PDA

View Full Version : Do The Weapons Have a Limit for the things you can have?

jonothan2013
01-17-2015, 09:26 AM
If you are confused by the title... What i mean is that when i buy a weapon (The Officer's saber for a example) or unlock it, it either can't be used or when i unequip it (switch to something else) It needs to be ****ing bought again..

The first time this happened when i opened the customization menu and noticed that the saber of honour has been locked off, and every other uplay stuff unlocked. So i said "hmm odd...":confused: and now im here.... in dead kings dlc Unlocking the sword of sugar (or idk i forgot) i thought "WTF I UNLOCKED IT!:nonchalance:" and calmed myself down abit... and went to unlock the Eagle (5 golden diamond Guillotine gun) and guess what ITS ****ING LOCKED OFF! AND I RAGED... ALOT.... so i calmed myself down (once again) and swore if this ****ing happened again.. bad things were going to happen..... and came the last memory (seq. 12 Mem. 3 (i think)) and the sword of eden.... and i went "OH GOD ITS GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN:eek:" and.... it didn't and went through the game even more (unlocked some equipment (WHICH DOES NOT BUG(AS FAR I KNOW))) maxed cafe theatre and stuff.....
and bought a five gold diamond gear and ****.... the bugs back. ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffff
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- (the poster is having a rage breakdown right now... please wait...................................... ok **** this ****) UUUUUUUUUUUUU :mad:

is this a bug or a ****ing intentional piece of **** mechanic that i didn't know

PLEASE FIX THIS ****ING PIECE OF **** IF ITS A BUG:mad::mad::mad: