PDA

View Full Version : When do I get the hidden blade?

LeftistHominid
01-17-2015, 08:07 AM
I am on the mission where I am supposed to kill Sivert. I am trying to assassinate him from above, but it says I don't have a hidden blade. When/how do I get one?

DemonLord4lf
01-17-2015, 10:33 PM
You should have the weapon already. Perhaps its a glitch?

Aphex_Tim
01-17-2015, 10:38 PM
The hidden blade is contextual. If you're above or beside an enemy and he has a red outline, you can assassinate him with the hidden blade by pressing the attack button. You can't select or equip it as in previous games.

kriegerdesgottes
01-18-2015, 04:45 AM
The hidden blade is contextual. You can't select or equip it as in previous games. Yea what's the deal with this!? I can't believe they did that. I love being able to play with the assassin blade while I'm walking around. They just threw the weapon wheel right out the window. There are so many cool things about this game that are destroyed by the idiotic decisions made by this game.

Altair1789
01-18-2015, 05:53 AM
Yea what's the deal with this!? I can't believe they did that. I love being able to play with the assassin blade while I'm walking around. They just threw the weapon wheel right out the window. There are so many cool things about this game that are destroyed by the idiotic decisions made by this game.

I agree. Removing the ability to walk around and fight with a hidden blade wasn't a great idea. It would've been weird to parry attacks with it, but who cares