PDA

View Full Version : Club objectives reset - bug or something else?

NightmareGK13
01-17-2015, 03:11 AM
So I was starting another coop session, to farm some points when I noticed the multiplier had gone down to 1, that wasn't normal, so after checking, I noticed that LaLegion, which had 11/11 club objectives complete, wen't down to 0/11... talk about a handicap or putting up a fair fight... thanks to the players we are winning so far, but still a long way to go, still it would be best if we had it fixed. Not only did it wen't down to 0/11 the club objectives are also greyed out. I hope not for long...

Although I cannot give proof, if it were needed, that LaLegion had/has indeed 11/11 at least the number of coop/heists missions should give us some completion, not only that, the 3 club competitions would earn us 1 at least...

I already sent out a ticket, is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Is it just a bug or something to worry about? Either way I already filed a ticket.

Cheers guys

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/marron_bennington/AssassinsCreedregUnity2015-1-17-1-50-52.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/marron_bennington/AssassinsCreedregUnity2015-1-17-1-50-59.jpg

Witcher.AZ-LAWZ
01-17-2015, 06:02 AM
Damn how did this happen, it was all fine until day before yesterday. I think something messed up when you were re-instated as the leader D:

similarly
01-17-2015, 11:00 AM
I felt from the beginning of this competition that I was getting nowhere NEAR the points I got in the last two.

NightmareGK13
01-17-2015, 09:13 PM
Damn how did this happen, it was all fine until day before yesterday. I think something messed up when you were re-instated as the leader D:

Yaz told me he has everything working a-ok

I felt from the beginning of this competition that I was getting nowhere NEAR the points I got in the last two.

Felt the same thing, quite a handicap against other clubs who are scoring like there's no tomorrow

Diarmuid_III
01-18-2015, 12:20 AM
So I was starting another coop session, to farm some points when I noticed the multiplier had gone down to 1, that wasn't normal, so after checking, I noticed that LaLegion, which had 11/11 club objectives complete, wen't down to 0/11... talk about a handicap or putting up a fair fight... thanks to the players we are winning so far, but still a long way to go, still it would be best if we had it fixed. Not only did it wen't down to 0/11 the club objectives are also greyed out. I hope not for long...

Although I cannot give proof, if it were needed, that LaLegion had/has indeed 11/11 at least the number of coop/heists missions should give us some completion, not only that, the 3 club competitions would earn us 1 at least...

I already sent out a ticket, is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Is it just a bug or something to worry about? Either way I already filed a ticket.

Cheers guys

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/marron_bennington/AssassinsCreedregUnity2015-1-17-1-50-52.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/marron_bennington/AssassinsCreedregUnity2015-1-17-1-50-59.jpg

Have to say I am very impressed. Have no doubt that your club had their objectives reset. My club had this happen but fortunately/unfortunately it was only about 3 objectives that were easily re-achieved. It doesn't help but I noticed this happened at the end of a competition it was like everything was reset.

What impresses me is how you have been able to organise as a club all the 4 club player heists and co-op missions. I can't even see a list of club member let alone communicate with them to organise missions. At most may be able to organise play with 1 sometime 2 others if they happen to be online and are in my friends list. Well done!

NightmareGK13
01-19-2015, 12:10 AM
Have to say I am very impressed. Have no doubt that your club had their objectives reset. My club had this happen but fortunately/unfortunately it was only about 3 objectives that were easily re-achieved. It doesn't help but I noticed this happened at the end of a competition it was like everything was reset.

What impresses me is how you have been able to organise as a club all the 4 club player heists and co-op missions. I can't even see a list of club member let alone communicate with them to organise missions. At most may be able to organise play with 1 sometime 2 others if they happen to be online and are in my friends list. Well done!

After logging in last night, everything was restored, i'm guessing this is an ocasional bug :P

NightmareGK13
01-19-2015, 03:12 PM
A day after objectives were reset again... this is definitely a troubling bug