PDA

View Full Version : Dear, Ubisoft I Cant equip eagle of suger

Xelaman2012
01-17-2015, 03:04 AM
Dear, Ubisoft

I have been experiencing a massive bug in your new game assassins creed unity. I spent hours working to get the new dlc weapon the eagle of suger but once I unlocked it I was not able to equip it, this is very annoying because once I finished the riddles I was so exited to finally get to use it that once I unlocked it I just wanted to quit the game so please ubisoft fix this bug because I love this game and I want to have a fun time playing it.

EPICzxDYNASTY
01-17-2015, 03:11 AM
Dear, Ubisoft

I have been experiencing a massive bug in your new game assassins creed unity. I spent hours working to get the new dlc weapon the eagle of suger but once I unlocked it I was not able to equip it, this is very annoying because once I finished the riddles I was so exited to finally get to use it that once I unlocked it I just wanted to quit the game so please ubisoft fix this bug because I love this game and I want to have a fun time playing it.

I have uploaded a fix for this on my channel! Youtube.com/user/EPICzxDYNASTY and subscribe if it helps you!

Xelaman2012
01-17-2015, 06:16 AM
I have uploaded a fix for this on my channel! Youtube.com/user/EPICzxDYNASTY and subscribe if it helps you!
Thank you so much I've subscribed and everything

Xelaman2012
01-17-2015, 06:18 AM
Oh and if you ever want to play with me my gamer tag is ElusiveCoffee66

Unitfos
01-17-2015, 08:05 PM

Well put the exact link of it

Jackdaw951
01-17-2015, 08:45 PM
Exact link. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb3emNJj2EQ) I don't have this problem, but I was curious. Unfortunately, it's not a fix, but a workaround, and must be repeated every time you switch to another melee weapon, then want the Eagle of Suger back. The video doesn't say if it's ever possible to upgrade it either (though I think it shows as upgraded in the video, so maybe it is). Without upgrading the EoS, Cinquedas and Sword of Eden are 25% stronger swords.

Unitfos
01-17-2015, 11:15 PM
Exact link. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb3emNJj2EQ) I don't have this problem, but I was curious. Unfortunately, it's not a fix, but a workaround, and must be repeated every time you switch to another melee weapon, then want the Eagle of Suger back. The video doesn't say if it's ever possible to upgrade it either (though I think it shows as upgraded in the video, so maybe it is). Without upgrading the EoS, Cinquedas and Sword of Eden are 25% stronger swords.

Samething has been going on for the guittone gun it's a big problem needed to be fixed

GameSpawn2501
01-18-2015, 12:05 AM

Once it is equipped using the method in the video, you can upgrade it. It has the most of the same stats as the Sword of Eden, but also blinds enemies when you hit someone with the sword.

Unitfos
01-18-2015, 01:35 AM
Once it is equipped using the method in the video, you can upgrade it. It has the most of the same stats as the Sword of Eden, but also blinds enemies when you hit someone with the sword.
Can you link me to the video

GameSpawn2501
01-18-2015, 07:10 AM
Can you link me to the video
It was above in EPICzxDYNASTY post. He linked his channel:
Youtube.com/user/EPICzxDYNASTY
Here the direct video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fb3emNJj2EQ

Follow his instructions and you can equip Eagle of Suger. Once equipped it can be upgraded to do the same damage as the Sword of Eden. Upgraded it also has a 1/3 chance to blind enemies around you when you attack. It's a similar effect to the stun grenades, just without the smoke.

Unitfos
01-18-2015, 08:10 AM
It was above in EPICzxDYNASTY post. He linked his channel:
Youtube.com/user/EPICzxDYNASTY
Here the direct video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fb3emNJj2EQ

Follow his instructions and you can equip Eagle of Suger. Once equipped it can be upgraded to do the same damage as the Sword of Eden. Upgraded it also has a 1/3 chance to blind enemies around you when you attack. It's a similar effect to the stun grenades, just without the smoke.

Wow you guys are amazing

Unitfos
01-18-2015, 10:58 AM
Oh and if you ever want to play with me my gamer tag is ElusiveCoffee66

What system