PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Dead Kings, The Eagle artifacts bug. Won't unlock.

TheGuyFromTV
01-16-2015, 08:27 PM
I spent ages collecting the artifacts in Franciade but after collecting the final one, the weapon didn't unlock. I turned off the console, I fast travelled, and I tried recollecting an artifact but nothing worked. I need help here, please

aN1Mp
01-17-2015, 12:11 AM
The eagle sword comes after a quest chain. You should receive one final quest that will unlock it. These come from finding the eagle vision drawings around fraciade.

Or do you mean Napoleons happy hats?

JakeC_17_72
01-17-2015, 08:33 AM
The eagle sword comes after a quest chain. You should receive one final quest that will unlock it. These come from finding the eagle vision drawings around fraciade.

Wait are u talking about the Eagle (Guillotine Gun) If so could you tell meh ow to get it? cause ive all ready got ALL the artificats but it hasnt unlocked

Anubis1631
01-17-2015, 10:16 PM
I am having the same problem with every weapon I have earned or bought since I finished the final story mission in ACU. I have the Sword of Eden and it won't let me Equip it, I have the Eagle and The Guillotine gun both unlocked and they will not let me equip those either. Also any weapon that unlocks when you install the Dead Kings DLC makes me keep repurchasing them if I want to use them. They stay upgraded after I purchase them but then I have to spend 25,000 every time I want to equip one of them weapons. I have send several tickets to Ubi support and put multiple Screenshots of twitter to @ubisoftsupport and I still have not gotten a single answer about any of the issues. so I am going to have to either stop playing the game and wait for ANOTHER 40Gig Patch or keep playing the game with none of the Weapons that I have earned throughout the game from any missions, murder mysteries, artifacts, treasure chests.....etc.etc....I am playing on PS4 and frankly am sick of Ubi letting us down. 30$ for a season pass that was worthless, Multiplayer that is so glitchy I cant stand it, my Club should be in the lead but a "glitch" gave the #1 Seed club who doesn't even play 2 Billion Creed points the second that this weeks Club Comp. started. This game is just getting worse and worse and they still do nothing about it, it's my favorite series of titles and yet this will more than likely be the DEATH of it.

TheGuyFromTV
01-19-2015, 02:54 AM
Oh no no that's the Sword of Suger. I got that no problem. I meant The Eagle Guillotine Gun, the one you get after collecting all the artifacts, the Crests you find in walls

TheGuyFromTV
01-19-2015, 02:56 AM

Oh no no that's the Sword of Suger. I got that no problem. I meant The Eagle Guillotine Gun, the one you get after collecting all the artifacts, the Crests you find in walls

BurianLukas
01-21-2015, 09:33 PM
I got the sword, but I can not use it. A trophy or I did not open

maddhatterx79
01-23-2015, 05:03 PM
I spent ages collecting the artifacts in Franciade but after collecting the final one, the weapon didn't unlock. I turned off the console, I fast travelled, and I tried recollecting an artifact but nothing worked. I need help here, please

Hi everyone. I encountered the same problem, I tried everything, even filling out a ticket to customer support. which I haven't received a response. So I backed up my files online, and erased all DLC's from my LIBRARY, then re-installed. It WORKED. I was able to receive the trophy for the Suger missions and was able to equip the sword along with all the other weapons that were unlocked but unable to equip EXCEPT THE GUILITINE GUNS>>>> VERY IMPORTANT!!!! So I replayed the SEQUENCE FOR THE GUILITINE GUN, AND EVERYTHING FROZE BACK UP, but the sword of suger, AND WAS UNABLE to equip weapons again, so the glitch must be there.IMPORTANT, if you decide to try this, MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP YOUR DATA ONLINE.

Anubis1631
01-23-2015, 10:14 PM
Hi everyone. I encountered the same problem, I tried everything, even filling out a ticket to customer support. which I haven't received a response. So I backed up my files online, and erased all DLC's from my LIBRARY, then re-installed. It WORKED. I was able to receive the trophy for the Suger missions and was able to equip the sword along with all the other weapons that were unlocked but unable to equip EXCEPT THE GUILITINE GUNS>>>> VERY IMPORTANT!!!! So I replayed the SEQUENCE FOR THE GUILITINE GUN, AND EVERYTHING FROZE BACK UP, but the sword of suger, AND WAS UNABLE to equip weapons again, so the glitch must be there.IMPORTANT, if you decide to try this, MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP YOUR DATA ONLINE.

I did the same thing with the Sword of Eden because ever since I played the final Mission in ACU where you unlock the Sword of Eden I have been unable to equip any weapons that I unlock including the Guillotine guns both The Eagle and the plain Guillotine Gun. On top of that if I want to use any of the other Mediocre weapons you get from DLC I have to buy them every time I want to equip them. I deleted the App and all DLC but kept my Saved Game Data and tried playing but I still had the same problem nothing changed for me as far as deleting all DLC and reinstalling everything.

stampede-8
01-24-2015, 07:27 PM
Cellected all Wall Artifacts and Napoleon Hats - nothing is unlocked!
Playing on Xbox One.

ImperialC0MMAND
01-29-2015, 12:47 AM
well guys you should expect this from now from ubisoft, when they released the dlc without any form of news as to whether or not the game would be patched, now you get the same buggy as hell game in the dlc , i have the same exact problem i have collected all the hats and all the artifacts as well but can not equip napoleon outfit or the eagle guillotine gun because they aren't unlocked, even if the gun was unlocked you wouldnt be able to equip because with the game broken no weapons are able to be equiped unless they have an option to purchase so you can equip, which this weapon does not so your screwed anyways, thanks ubisoft

cjzooz
02-02-2015, 08:22 AM
I cannot wield unlocked weapons!
you hear me mother****in right! I've played missions & spent the coin to unlock weapons. if it was unlocked by $$$, then i can wield it after purchase, but locks up once i change my weapon; i can wield it again, only if i BUY THE THING AGAIN!!! but it gets worse! yea! the **** that "unlocks" from missions REMAINS LOCKED?! I've wielded the Guillotine Gun from the DLC. yet, I cannot wield it because i've changed my weapon once after than already! just like the purchased weapons!

this hasn't happened with clothing yet, but i assure you that you'll hear from me if it does.

i havent faced any of the issues mentioned in this thread earlier. keep on fighting the struggle, brothers!

GrinningFire745
02-04-2015, 09:16 AM
Cellected all Wall Artifacts and Napoleon Hats - nothing is unlocked!
Playing on Xbox One.

The same happen to me. Playing on Xbox one