PDA

View Full Version : MAN This Game SUCKS

joeoak43
01-16-2015, 08:17 PM
I just pick up this so called game on the latest Steam sale. It was 33% off; $ 40.35; so I thought; why not? ; after all the "bugs" and patches were posted; I was foolish enough to think that Ubisoft stepped up and fixed these problems. Boy was I WRONG. I am not posting my PC specs because I think it is not relevant to the discussion. I played AC Black Flag with no issues what so ever. My cousin has this game on PS4 and is complaining about all the same issues on that platform. After all, on a PS4 he does not have to install more memory [64] gig or what kind of OS you are using or to have the GTX Titan Z 12 gig video cards in a SLI configuration to run this game. Make sure you have a 1500 watt PSU for power man you'll need it. I have called Ubisoft Tech support line [after waiting for about 1 hour on hold] and you guessed it, you don't have enough RAM and your video card is to weak and did your defrag your hard drive and you should go to WIN 8.1; it's a better OS to run/handle this game. BULLOCKS . I know this has probably been discussed on other forum posts but this bears repeating. This applies to BOTH PC and PS4. Poor performance, too much lag in certain areas; pushing buttons on a gamepad with slow/jerky response; randoms lockups & freezes during combat. Why do all the guards bunch around you and kick your ***? It starts off with 3 and it seems about 10 guards appear out of nowhere and start shooting you and stabbing you? I here "Your so slow" This is a throw back to AC3; another ****ty game; but we are talking about Unity here. The combat in this game is horrible! I miss the counter move. I miss the whistle feature to attract and lure the guard over to perform a quite stealth kill. I see how gamers post videos on Youtube and saying man this is an awesome game and look at this and the graphics are awesome. IMO I don't think so. So this is what I did; Ubisoft. I called my credit card company and told them to REMOVE the charge purchase of this game and they did so without any problems and questions. So you see Ubisoft ; I WIN. I am not buying The Division when it comes out or any other future releases; and my cousin didn't buy The Crew for PS4. We are both in agreement that as soon as you STOP releasing this crap then me and my cousin will start buying from you again. I wish I could say this has been a pleasant experience but it wasn't.

Ansellbwoy
01-16-2015, 08:31 PM
Fair enough. Cheerio then

Aenigmatix
01-16-2015, 08:41 PM
This post is so stupid.

You start by refusing to reveal your system specs, and you claim they're irrelevant.

What could be more relevant in a discussion about a buggy game than telling us what your specs are?

And then you immediately admit that Ubisoft's tech support straight up told you your rig doesn't meet the minimum reqs.

And your response to that? "Well, that's bullocks, because Black Flag worked just fine for me."

Unity isn't Black Flag. Black Flag isn't Unity. They're different games. Unity is also a next gen game, so I can't fathom why you're surprised Unity would have a higher demand.

So this is what I did; Ubisoft. I called my credit card company and told them to REMOVE the charge purchase of this game and they did so without any problems and questions.

No, you didn't. I'm calling ********

Reytime
01-16-2015, 08:50 PM
what kind of OS you are using or to have the GTX Titan Z 12 gig video cards in a SLI configuration to run this game. Make sure you have a 1500 watt PSU for power man you'll need it.

Well after saying something like that, I actually would like to know your PC specs, because it seems you're talking plain jibberish.

Comparing console vs PC hardware too.. I kind of stopped reading after that. Good day

joeoak43
01-16-2015, 08:58 PM
Ok so you want the "relevant"

CPU I7 4770k
GTX 980
16 gig RAM Kingston Hper X DaBeast
850 Evga PSU
Win 7 64 bit

You seem to pay attention only to PC specs. As stated my cousin has a PS4 and is having the same problems. I don't smell or see any ******** here.

Ansellbwoy
01-16-2015, 10:49 PM

CPU I7 4770k
GTX 980
850 Evga PSU
Win 7 64 bit

You seem to pay attention only to PC specs. As stated my cousin has a PS4 and is having the same problems. I don't smell or see any ******** here.

And with those specs, Ubisoft support told you that your under powered to run it? Someones pants are on fire.

Simon8K
01-16-2015, 11:39 PM

CPU I7 4770k
GTX 980
850 Evga PSU
Win 7 64 bit

I run it flawlessly on full ultra with 4x AA and everything keeping 50-60 fps (with drops to 45) on my Gigabyte 970.

Bull****.

Nice try though, but you shouldn't have said you had one of the best GPU's in the world if you were trying to sound accurate.

pogojoe73
01-16-2015, 11:40 PM

CPU I7 4770k
GTX 980
850 Evga PSU
Win 7 64 bit

..That's a damn lie and you know it! I have a i7 3.4 with a 660 4 gig vid card and run it FINE(basically).. Upgrading to a 970 gtx in feb. and i'll run it on ultra high.

playlisting
01-16-2015, 11:44 PM
And with those specs, Ubisoft support told you that your under powered to run it? Someones pants are on fire.

Busted!

Ansellbwoy
01-17-2015, 12:01 AM
"Dear Ubisoft,

I've rammed the disc for Assassins Creed Unity into a potato, and this piece of crap game won't run on ultra high through it. Your company is a joke, you should be ashamed of yourselves."

joeoak43
01-17-2015, 12:35 AM
"Dear Ubisoft,

I've rammed the disc for Assassins Creed Unity into a potato, and this piece of crap game won't run on ultra high through it. Your company is a joke, you should be ashamed of yourselves."

Say What???? Have no idea what you're trying to say.

Man it's a real flamers paradise in these forums

Reytime
01-17-2015, 12:57 AM
Say What???? Have no idea what you're trying to say.

Man it's a real flamers paradise in these forums

What do you expect when you make a post full of inacuracy and immature accusations. Next time try to sound more constructive. Hell even the title of your post just asks for it, lol

Lignjoslav
01-17-2015, 05:33 AM
"Dear Ubisoft,

Potato ran GLaDOS just fine, it ought to be able to run this piece of $#@!@!!!

Witcher.AZ-LAWZ
01-17-2015, 06:00 AM
You have 980 and Ubisoft is telling you that you're under-powered, Best JOKE OF THE CENTURY :D

Why boast about having a powerful rig, when you really don't have one and don't know how a Monster Rig with 980 would handle this game.
To tell you the truth, I play this game in Graphics Settings "HIGH" and I still enjoy it. My Rig is in no way a Monster rig and even with all those
problems, its an awesome game. So stop bashing the game and start bashing yourself.

similarly
01-17-2015, 11:07 AM
"Dear Ubisoft,

Potato ran GLaDOS just fine, it ought to be able to run this piece of $#@!@!!!

I not only cannot top that, I can't even come near it.

strigoi1958
01-17-2015, 11:30 AM
Joe oak.... that explains why your posts are a joke

Spikey1989
01-17-2015, 12:01 PM
*pressing subscribe* *eating popcorn*

YazX_
01-17-2015, 12:11 PM
Closed since it seems a trolling thread and OP failed to support his claims.