PDA

View Full Version : Missing Artifacts Help

LoFat-Diet
01-16-2015, 04:01 PM
I am trying to collect all artifacts in Dead Kings but I am missing 1 in the Basilica. No matter which map, above ground or below ground shows no artifacts left to collect. Is this a bug? Did I miss something during campaign? Any help would be appreciated..............

Aenigmatix
01-16-2015, 07:49 PM
You probably just haven't spotted it yet.

Syncing viewpoints has changed in Unity from previous titles, in that it won't automatically reveal all the collectibles within the "zone" of the viewpoint. You'll have to search around for your missing artifact. Alternatively, you could use real $$$ and buy a cheap time saver pack. That ought to reveal the missing artifact.

Edit: YazX makes a good point below.

YazX_
01-16-2015, 08:44 PM
You probably just haven't spotted it yet.

Sync viewpoints has changed in Unity from previous titles, in that it won't automatically reveal all the collectibles within the "zone" of the viewpoint. You'll have to search around for your missing artifact. Alternatively, you could use really $$$ and buy a cheap time saver pack. That ought to reveal the missing artifact.

indeed, but you can get those time saver packs for ACU for free, just unlock the "Helix Credits" in UPlay rewards which will give you 200 Credits then go to Estore in game main menu and buy those packs.

LoFat-Diet
01-17-2015, 01:22 AM
Thanks for the reply. I finally found them and no they were not showing up on map. All points were synced. I just went into the section and as soon as i got close to them it appeared on my screen. They were not on the map until i was around them. Probably just a bug in my game. Thx again.....

TH3R4BB1T
01-18-2015, 09:23 AM
I always use the eagle vision to spot them. And also for the chests, they will appear in the screen on that way a lot faster.

similarly
01-18-2015, 02:25 PM
I'm having the same problem with the last bicorn in the quarry. I've been up and down the entire length of the caverns and can't find it. My worry now is that it might have been behind the big doors where the final mission is. I sure hope not because those doors are closed now.

similarly
01-19-2015, 02:19 PM
indeed, but you can get those time saver packs for ACU for free, just unlock the "Helix Credits" in UPlay rewards which will give you 200 Credits then go to Estore in game main menu and buy those packs.

I just checked the e-store since I cannot find the last bicorn and the last artifact in Dead Kings. Unfortunately, in the e-store, they have no time saver packs for dead kings. They have one for the cockades and chests in Unity, but nothing else.

Lignjoslav
01-19-2015, 02:35 PM
... I just went into the section and as soon as i got close to them it appeared on my screen. They were not on the map until i was around them. Probably just a bug in my game. ...No, that's by design, which is different compared to the previous ACs. :)

I was able to discover all of the collectibles in the Dead Kings underground just by walking through the subterranean corridors and above ground by doing everything else in the game. Above ground, I just followed where various missions (including side and co-op ones) sent me and I found them all. Also, the player should pay attention to restricted areas, both red and blue. Above ground, most artifacts are inside small blue restricted areas.

I had to buy a map to get the last 5 chests that were spread across three districts in the southern part of Paris. I used the "courtesy" helix credits you get while playing the game. :)

similarly
01-19-2015, 03:12 PM
EDITED:
Finally found the last artifact and bicorn using a map I found on the internet. They were very close to an exit which might be why I didn't go all the way down that cave. I had basically been right on top of it half a dozen times.

HOWEVER, although I can equip outfits from DK, I can't equip any weapons.

LoFat-Diet
01-20-2015, 01:29 AM
That is basically what I did. I followed along a you tube video to collect artifacts in the area it was missing and finally found what was missing. It just wasn't on the map and only appeared on the mini map when I was next to it. I am also 100% synced in Dead Kings and the achievement wont unlock. I have used each guillotine gun to kill 5+ enemies and the reign of terror wont unlock. That also includes the campaign mission when you get the guillotine gun and you use it for the 1st time. I killed everyone in 1 shot. It is what it is.......

Lignjoslav
01-20-2015, 02:44 AM
... I am also 100% synced in Dead Kings and the achievement wont unlock. I have used each guillotine gun to kill 5+ enemies and the reign of terror wont unlock. That also includes the campaign mission when you get the guillotine gun and you use it for the 1st time. I killed everyone in 1 shot. It is what it is.......The Dead Kings achievements are glitchy. I too didn't get the Hydrogen Bonded one (100% sync in Dead Kings). On the other hand, I did get the Reign of Terror, but for me the one for killing 15 Raider leaders didn't unlock.

similarly
01-20-2015, 05:27 AM
That is basically what I did. I followed along a you tube video to collect artifacts in the area it was missing and finally found what was missing. It just wasn't on the map and only appeared on the mini map when I was next to it. I am also 100% synced in Dead Kings and the achievement wont unlock. I have used each guillotine gun to kill 5+ enemies and the reign of terror wont unlock. That also includes the campaign mission when you get the guillotine gun and you use it for the 1st time. I killed everyone in 1 shot. It is what it is.......

At least you can use the guillotine gun. I wish I could.

LoFat-Diet
01-20-2015, 10:55 PM
At least you can use the guillotine gun. I wish I could.

That's a shame. It does make a nice weapon. Used like a sword it decimates all enemies. There once was a time you could walk into a store and buy a game and play it. Some how it's become acceptable to sell a game that has to be patched a dozen times and still can be unplayable. I have read a lot of people cant even play the game.