PDA

View Full Version : 1 Member Club in AC UNITY (PS4) is Owning the Competition

poch0077
01-16-2015, 10:36 AM
I want to report this club in AC unity PS4 name [Miiu] MiuTeam. This Club is owning the gold division III big time.
At first time i saw this club (Miiu) just behind my club standings im not suprised. i tell myself "maybe he got a lot of members doing coop and heist missions" but when i track and search this club i was shocked!!! big time too, hes the only one in that club and he just beat my 37 member club in one day. i still tracking this club miiu on how much he earn creed pts per hour or less and i got average of 50-70k pts....unbelievable...

PLEASE INVESTIGATE THIS CLUB [MIIU] MIUTEAM BEFORE THE COMPETITION ENDS... THANK YOU

wildp1tch
01-16-2015, 12:14 PM
Does that particular player/club happen to have 2.147.483.647 creed points? If so it's a known bug/exploit. UBI are apparently working on it.

strigoi1958
01-26-2015, 11:38 AM
it is possible for 1 player to earn 250k in an hour... I've earned 200k + myself just farming points... it is very boring... so if he is averaging 50k to 70k per hour every 24 hours a day.... then he would have to do 5 hours a day farming and although that is mentally straining... there are ways that it can be done. if you If you do not know about farming points you can google easy creed points or fast creed points in Unity... or ask people in high scoring clubs or pm me...

HeJePi
01-26-2015, 12:52 PM
You can harvest a lot of creed points in a pretty short time .. remember the last Club Competition ?
In the given Co-Op & heist missions point are double or even quadruple ... 'Quick shoot' was the name of the game.

Equip bracers / belt that allows you carry the max phantom / berserk blades and ammunitions ...

Quick shoot everything that moves ... once you run out of ammo ... run to the nearest shop and refill everything ...
blades cost a bomb ... but, hey, you should have a few million F in your pockets by now :cool:

It is extremely boring but for sure I can make more than 100K points / hour ... maybe more.
I stopped playing Unity a bit more than 1 week ago ... really do not care about the 'legendary' things ...
I already vomit blood with the Nomad app. ... I am done with Unity ... until the next DLC ;)

bitebug2003
01-26-2015, 06:11 PM
A FAQ was posted earlier today

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1002582-Club-Competitions-FAQ