PDA

View Full Version : ACU Sequence 11: Missions 2/3 Urgent Help Needed Please!!!

SilkRocket2
01-16-2015, 03:51 AM
I was on Assassin's Creed Unity for Xbox One and I was playing Sequence 11: Mission 2 and I had invited my friend to the party and game (Only meant to invite him to the party) and so he joins both as I am finishing the mission. As I jump through the Portal for the "server migration" and it is loading he connects to the game. The game loads and I can't see, but I can hear and he is glitches in my storyline missions as I am apparently in the Portal. He said he got the objectives for the story mission and was going to do them until I recovered my ability to see in-game again, but when he started walking around he said "Woah dude this game is trippin'" and then he left the game. Which then put me back in the normal area for the ACU game. Not the Helix where I needed to be. How do I get there? The mission isn't showing up ok the map and I have also tried replaying the second mission multiple times and it didn't work. Please help!

Altair1789
01-16-2015, 04:08 AM
Does it allow you to quit the mission at the bottom of the pause screen? I think the problem is you're technically still in the mission

Also, if the map is empty, I'd take the time to run around and enjoy the buildings with high fps since the npcs hurt framerate a lot

SilkRocket2
01-16-2015, 01:31 PM
Does it allow you to quit the mission at the bottom of the pause screen? I think the problem is you're technically still in the mission

Also, if the map is empty, I'd take the time to run around and enjoy the buildings with high fps since the npcs hurt framerate a lot

The NPCS are still there and I've checked, I'm not actually in the mission.