PDA

View Full Version : Are there any hidden Nostradamus puzzles?

merckk
01-16-2015, 01:30 AM
I've got 15 of the 18 pieces. I've looked over the map and I can't find the final 3 puzzles. Do i have to get to a certain point in the story before they are all revealed? or do something? Or am I just being blind and not seeing them?

i did select 'all' for the map filter as well as mission which i think also displays them while filtering out some of the other crap. Still don't see them. And yes, i did get all the sync points.

Thanks

Ansellbwoy
01-16-2015, 01:40 AM
Dont think you have to get to a certain point in the story before they all appear. But even with all the sync points, they are only going to pop up if you go near them. I suggest checking the stats for each section of the map, should tell you if you there is a puzzle in that section and if you have completed it. Then its just a matter of finding the thing.

merckk
01-16-2015, 04:50 AM
Dont think you have to get to a certain point in the story before they all appear. But even with all the sync points, they are only going to pop up if you go near them. I suggest checking the stats for each section of the map, should tell you if you there is a puzzle in that section and if you have completed it. Then its just a matter of finding the thing.

ahhh...i didn't realize i needed to pass by them on the map for them to show up. I thought syncing revealed them all.

Thanks