PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for good Equipment Pieces to wear in Unity

GoldenBoy9999
01-16-2015, 12:00 AM
Alright, so I made this thread because I have trouble picking good items that go well together, or that just look good. I was pretty happy with my Arno on my original playthrough. He had as follows:

-Master Phantom Hood
-Master Phantom Coat
-Bracer that gave the most Phantom Blades
-(One of the belts that gave the most ammunition)
-Er, I can't remember tbh...
-Darkest Alley Dye

And I don't feel like making the same thing again. Right now I'm experimenting with some of the Sans-Culottes stuff. I plan on using the Sam Fey suggestion whenever I level and get the money for it. I've seen a lot of pics of people playing ACU with cool Arno's but I don't want to ask them what they had equipped because they either don't know/ don't care to respond.

This thread can be used for my benefit as well as others; feel free to use some of the suggestions for your Arno. General rules:

-Give as many details as you can. It doesn't bother me to completely copy someone else's assassin.

-You only have to post a pic if you want to

-Try to give a brief description of what the gear looks like or your opinion on it.

-Stats don't matter. Most higher level gear will get you through situations. But gear sets with all Sans Culottes or Medieval are obviously used for specific purposes so you can look for what you want.

-Recommend gear sets of all price ranges. My Arno doesn't have the funds for anything over Improved at the moment, but I have this thread bookmarked so I can go back and look at the suggestions.

Lastly, it would be nice if this thread got some posts, but it won't hurt my feelings if it doesn't. I just need some good outfits. Have fun! :cool:

aL_____eX
01-16-2015, 12:10 AM
My favourite gear was:
- Master Military Hood
- Legendary Military Coat
- Legendary Brigand Bracers
- Legendary Brigand belt
- Master Bourgeois trousers
- saber of honor
- gold plated gun
- Uplay blue/green

The last one I was wearing was the Sans-Culottes coat with pure shadow (or whatever the colour is called) because I decided to go the way of Arno living reclusive after everything that happened. :rolleyes:

Now I'm only using all Franciade stuff because it's just badass.

Jackdaw951
01-16-2015, 12:11 AM
My pieces are strictly based on stats and capacity for consumables. If they look good together, great. If they don't, then that's what the outfits are for. (They don't unequip your gear, only change your appearance.)

I'm wearing (all upgraded legendary):

Prowler Hood
Phantom (stealth) or Medieval (combat) Coat
Brigand Bracers
Napoleonic Belt
Phantom Breeches

This ensemble provides great enhancements to eagle vision, detection/disguise bonuses or armor/health, +5 of each blade & extra damage, +9 meds, +8 smoke bombs & +6 ammo, and +40% falling damage reduction. There are also some health, noise & other bonuses I didn't list, because they're not the main reasons I chose those pieces.