PDA

View Full Version : Dead Kings. Guns, Guns, Guns

r3d-zombie-
01-15-2015, 11:43 PM
Seriously, I've had less people shooting at me in Call of Duty.

Hopefully Ubi fix this in Victory, pretty sure Victorian London didn't have guns on every corner.

ghostangel
01-16-2015, 12:53 AM
It's not so much the volume of gun wielding guards, but it's the fact that every single one of them are a bloody marksman and are able to hit a moving target using a firearm that weren't as accurate in real life, nor have the range that the some how seem to have in late 18th century France.

bitebug2003
01-16-2015, 01:29 AM
AC Unity and Dead Kings place too much emphasis on hoard fighting - and there are just too many enemies overall - period.

I hate the guns -- Dead Kings isn't any different. The fact they can shoot you through smoke (and now in fog no less) is taking it a bit too far.

Can't just explore without having to endure another - 'Oi You! Yes! You!' or 'You want me to cave your head in' - or some other OTT reaction followed by yet another encounter.

Underground it's worse

DemonLord4lf
01-16-2015, 01:36 AM
if we had the ability to use a human shield, like in previous games, it wouldn't be AS bad still pretty annoying

r3d-zombie-
01-16-2015, 01:45 AM
the outposts are by far the worst for this.

it wouldn't be so bad if you had the chance to avoid the gunfire but once surrounded the amount of time it takes Arno to get out of his animation and roll is just crazy.

ghostangel
01-16-2015, 02:05 AM
Can't just explore without having to endure another - 'Oi You! Yes! You!' or 'You want me to cave your head in' - or some other OTT reaction followed by yet another encounter.

I am so glad that I'm not the only one who finds the consent badgering more than frustrating when all I want to to explore.
Also, how come every single guard knows exactly who I am whenever I get within 10 feet and automatically draw their weapons, or when I stop the thief right in front of them they draw their weapons all the while not blinking an eye to the mugging that's happening right in front of them..
Stupid AI - it's a little too aggressive.