PDA

View Full Version : Collected all Artifacts and the Eagle Guillotine hasnt unlocked

DevilDuStER23
01-15-2015, 06:41 PM
Has anyone else had this problem? I have collected all the artifacts in Franciade and the legendary Guillotine gun hasn't unlocked :s??

Jackdaw951
01-15-2015, 08:00 PM
Are you sure you have every artifact? Some are hard to find. Also, is the problem that it wasn't awarded to you, or is the problem that you can't equip it? The latter is a known bug some people are suffering through.

DevilDuStER23
01-15-2015, 08:22 PM
Are you sure you have every artifact? Some are hard to find. Also, is the problem that it wasn't awarded to you, or is the problem that you can't equip it? The latter is a known bug some people are suffering through.

It hasn't awarded it, have found all artifacts and bicorns also. It literally hasn't unlocked.

Jackdaw951
01-15-2015, 08:24 PM
Damn . . . That stinks. Another bug, I guess?

Just to be sure: Not all items show on the map until you get physically near them, and some are underground, and will only show on the underground map. I wish I could be more help than that.

DevilDuStER23
01-15-2015, 08:50 PM
Yeah it took me ages to find them all, the catacombs where like a labyrinth... some hallways were there then just vanished... will just have to wait till they fix it

Foamy53fsp
01-15-2015, 10:40 PM
Same problem. Found all the artifacts, gun not unlocked. I also have the problem with not being able to equip the guillotine gun aver switching weapons, but I can't even purchase the Eagle. The problem extends to a lot of other weapons, too. I cant equip any of the weapons I got for for the co-op missions in Dead Kings, either.

DevilDuStER23
01-15-2015, 11:40 PM
Same problem. Found all the artifacts, gun not unlocked. I also have the problem with not being able to equip the guillotine gun aver switching weapons, but I can't even purchase the Eagle. The problem extends to a lot of other weapons, too. I cant equip any of the weapons I got for for the co-op missions in Dead Kings, either.

Yeah same I cant requip the guillotine gun either, I've just noticed that even though I have my legendary gear on I've no longer got gold diamonds, also I cant re equip my legendary rifle as its making me purchase it again.

Amzino7
01-16-2015, 07:40 AM
It hasn't awarded it, have found all artifacts and bicorns also. It literally hasn't unlocked.

I have all bicorns and artifacts and my Napoleon outfit won't unlock, neither will the legendary guillotine gun which i was looking forward to, ubisoft are taking the mick here with all these bugs, i thought the dlc would run smooth after an 8gb download and yet glitches, good game ruined by bugs, they need to fix this fast, I'm a real fan of AC but this is ruining my experience. Another problem is that i have all legendary equipment and weapons equipped and my diamonds are 5 grey diamonds, its not coming up with the gold diamonds like it should be.

DracoLeviathan
01-16-2015, 10:18 AM
I have the exact same issue as the OP. I'm 100% certain that I've located every artifact, and the progress tracker reflects this fact. The Eagle guillotine gun remains locked for me. Additionally, I also have the issue of having 5 Grey diamonds with all gold legendary gear and weapons equipped.

bad_johnny_law
01-16-2015, 04:05 PM
Have any of you installed the "Revolutionary Armaments" DLC? I've seen that possibly cause some weapon issues.

MonsterBot314
01-16-2015, 04:42 PM
Have any of you installed the "Revolutionary Armaments" DLC? I've seen that possibly cause some weapon issues.

As a matter of fact I do have the armaments package and cant get the Eagle or Napoleon costume , everything else in DK and main game has worked fine.

DracoLeviathan
01-16-2015, 11:02 PM

I don't own the Revolutionary Armaments DLC, but I have this issue.

killbill9191
01-17-2015, 01:06 AM
I have / own the revolutionary armaments dlc '2.49gbp' and the things its meant to unlock it hasn't , I also have all collectibles from 'fraciade' 100% all but story mode ; I also cannot select the
'Eagle Guillotine' I have noticed since DLC no update has been circumvented , so hopefully YET ANOTHER patch will fix this , ubisoft to me recently means as it sounds 'impotent' you be soft!!!

Goin soft on programming if you ask me , this has gotta be the crapest quality game released to public yet by a long mile

Hope youre proud of yourselves , xmas pay cheque robbing pushers!!!!!!!

LuvDCups
01-18-2015, 10:35 PM
Check the quarry artifactts. I was missing 2 there. Used progress tracker to verify

DracoLeviathan
01-19-2015, 03:42 AM
Check the quarry artifactts. I was missing 2 there. Used progress tracker to verify

I have since revisited every single artifact location to ensure that each is found. My progress tracker reflects that they are as well. The Eagle is still locked for me.

I've already submitted multiple tickets for multiple issues. Waiting on responses from Ubisoft for each.

Coladar
01-23-2015, 07:10 AM
Is this whole game supposed to be some kind of a cosmic joke on me?

First, I do *everything* - I mean everything - to get Unity platinum trophied for me. I've enjoyed this series, and take pride in that showing up on my PSN account. It was a lot of work. The *final* trophy I had, the absolute last one? I Got Skills. And due to coding incompetence, it's forever glitched for me - denying me the Plat, negating all that hard work.

But fiiiiine, say I - I've done it all, I want my Altair costume. All I have left? Spending a few weeks with the "companion" app on my tablet. Despite my trophy nightmare, I stick through it. Oh, wait! Except...that's apparently bugged, too! I don't know or care why - at that point, not wasting time to find out why. I assumed it'd be fixed with a patch at some point... except, having gone back for Dead Kings this week, I see it still isn't unlocked for me - meaning no fix yet!

Buuuut fine, say I! Despite swearing off this train wreck nightmare, I read Dead Kings features a return to Eden - one of my biggest gripes with Unity, over all the glitched bugs. Besides, say I - you did alllll that hard work: 100% Sync. Few -very, very few- on the planet can say likewise, between all the many chests/otherwise *plus* needing every companion app "mission" be done. You don't want to have a short DLC stopping you from your mastery completion, right, self?

Surely, after all the horrific PR Unity earned Ubisoft, necessitating them *giving* the DLC away, Dead Kings would be the smoothest, glitch free-iest experience of all time. Right...?

So. Yeah. My final bits sweeping up Dead Kings? Artifacts. I go to get my reward, the unique/Dead Kings exclusive addition super master Guillotine Gun. And... ... ...? Shock of shocks, nope. Glitched.

So what the what the? Again,.not wasting time reading up on the Altair glitch... but is it (apparently) going to be like that, and now forever denied to me? What the hell is going on, anyways? Am I the unluckiest SoB of all time, something specific about my game/account/whatevers resulting in my experiencing these three different, *massive* (in impact to the player) bugs, or is this/similar some widespread occurrence befalling overwhelming numbers?

Argh.

MassaSlasha
01-25-2015, 06:58 PM
I am having the same problem, hence why I am here. I have completed all missions in the new dlc as well as found everything but still not able to unlock "The Eagle" guillotine gun or Napoleon outfit. Just thought I would post up a comment so they might see this problem and fix it.

ChappellXBL
01-26-2015, 06:07 PM
Yep.... Exactly same here too, I done the dead kings 100% got the achievement to prove it. I can't equip the eagle, or the outfit. Very unhappy with the preformance of unity since release very very buggy.

auditorevita
01-26-2015, 06:48 PM
I have the same problem, too.
How is this problem settled?

Amzino7
01-26-2015, 08:34 PM

I tried clicking that to see if it was free but nothing installed as you have to pay obviously, is that what caused the glitch?

RevenantREX
09-21-2019, 03:31 PM
I have completed all of the collectibles from the Dead Kings DLC but I still haven't received the achievment, nor the Quillotine Gun, nor the outfir, its already 2019 and this bug hasnt been fixed yet???