PDA

View Full Version : Uplay Recommended Track Drop #29

RetiredRonin
01-15-2015, 02:51 PM
We're back! That's right Trials Riders, after a short break for the holidays the Uplay Recommended Track Drops have returned. We've got 5 awesome tracks this week the Trials Fusion building community so lets jump right in and check out what's new this week.

Dirty Work by NostalgicLEE
NostalgicLEE takes you on a fun filled ride throw a garbage processing facility. This drive line is wrought with danger. Impressive industrial machines work away as you make your way towards the finish and trust me when I say you don't want to fall into one of these death traps. They are traps. That cause death. So be careful out there Trials Riders but don't miss Dirty Work available now on all platforms.

Need a sneak peak? Check out this video from Sandholm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWnX6lvL12I

Fracture Falls by SwampBalls
High speed and big jumps are the name of the game in this easy track from SwampBalls. A simple theme with a nicely crafted natural setting set the stage for this full speed thrill ride. In true easy fashion you'll take on this track on the Baggie. A new builder on PS4 SwampBalls is showing great progress with every track. Don't be surprised to see this name again in 2015.

Need to watch it before you play it? Have a video from Eagen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-TaRgMLHmQ

Super Nova [MoF] by M4nOnFire
Whether it's "M4nOnFire" or "ll ManONFire ll" this dude can build some sick Trials tracks. Super Nova is an uphill challenge in a sci-fi space base. With it's blocky interior setting this track looks like a sci-fi throwback to Trials HD and the line is fun to boot. Check this one out now in the Uplay Recommended feed.

If you want we've also got your back with a video preview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WDRpZ6jr8I

"Light" by THDTE
Wow, this track looks amazing and is a blast to ride. THDTE has been releasing consistently impressive tracks for some time now and this is among his best. A challenging technical driveline that isn't too hard and an attention to detail in the background decorations matched by few other builders on Trials Fusion. Do not miss this track.

Take a look at all the awesome in edragal's video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80JrB30IpEc

The Prospector by CouPaln GoTiEr
Last but not least we have The Prospector. Another visualy stunning track from the Fusion building community this track takes you on a challenging trek through an old timey/futuristic mining operation (is it the old west, is it the future? I don't know you tell me). An all around high quality track you'll want to be sure to give this one a ride.

Need to see it to believe it? Check out our video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAQvMPBVlAE

That does it this week for new Uplay Recommended tracks. We'll be back next Thursday with 5 new picks and maybe a little something special. Until then, we'll see you on the leaderboards.

- Shogun

Rudemod 69
01-15-2015, 03:30 PM
Sweet. A couple of the vid's are private.

RetiredRonin
01-15-2015, 03:32 PM
Thanks, BlueBadger.... Gosh!

Fixed! Thanks, Rude.

funktastic-
01-15-2015, 03:37 PM
private videos you say , im listening lol

congrats all , they all look great

got to shout out for swampballs on ps4 great to see another builder newish builder slotted in this spot:) ps4 is coming back baby.lol , not sure he visits the room but he seem a very eager builder with loads of imagination , nice guy to speak to via psn also. Very good with the animations too , seems to know what hes doing.

looking forward to playing the others.

MrGRiMv25
01-15-2015, 05:30 PM
Yay, more tracks!

http://i.minus.com/iAqIYD3d7JYhg.jpg

SwampBalls
01-15-2015, 07:50 PM
private videos you say , im listening lol

congrats all , they all look great

got to shout out for swampballs on ps4 great to see another builder newish builder slotted in this spot:) ps4 is coming back baby.lol , not sure he visits the room but he seem a very eager builder with loads of imagination , nice guy to speak to via psn also. Very good with the animations too , seems to know what hes doing.

looking forward to playing the others.

Hey funktastic, thanks for the compliments. I am loving the editor. I have been looking for something like this for a while. Everyone's tracks are so amazing, it's inspiring to see what can be done. I wish I would have found this game a long time ago. LOL. Everyone keep up the good work... thanks again!

funktastic-
01-15-2015, 09:55 PM
hi mate nice to see you in here , thats cool bud and again well done on getting it crossed , will look forward to your future releases:)

Blackbird569
01-16-2015, 12:02 AM
great work on the tracks guys.. thanks for the drop RL...

FLANKENSTEIN666
01-16-2015, 12:18 AM
is there any news on the next dlc or the multiplayer for trials fusion xbox 360 thanks

PneumaticBog484
01-16-2015, 01:50 AM
All these tracks are awesome! But I have to say... The Prospector... Wow, just wow. :eek: Amazing track, I loved the environment! It felt like a top notch, AAA-Title level, and after I found that second route, I'm almost certain this is my favorite track in Fusion. I don't think I know completely why I love this track so much.... but I do. Everything just seemed to be in the perfect place. I'm usually not even a fan of extremes but this one had me going for a zero fault run. Just amazing.

Sweet drop in all, Dirty Work had awesome animations and some great custom objects, and it was refreshing to play with the Baggie on Fracture Falls. Great atmosphere on that track as well!

Some more tracks from CouPaln GoTiEr perhaps? I'd love to see his other creations! :D

VEGASTRASH
01-16-2015, 02:54 AM
Dirty Work stood out. Challenging driveline, nice set pieces, animations....another impressive effort by NostalgicLEE. Still making great tracks.

GR4V1G0R3
01-16-2015, 03:25 PM
nice, some new tracks to play when I load the game shortly, thanks to all involved, I refuse to watch the vids, I don't want to see the line first, I want to try virgin runs, without seeing how someone better than myself can run the track [I don't feel as bad when I do it that way, and don't think that I only did that run because I copied someone else]

hoping I work up the urge to finish building my track, though quality wise its down there with the worst of them, however, so far it doesn't kill your save, but that's the only positive from what I remember....maybe I can procure some fresh ideas and motivation from playing more community tracks to add a middle to it

VEGASTRASH
01-16-2015, 09:46 PM
I'm a fan of virgin runs also. This one time...oh, wrong board.