PDA

View Full Version : Should Ubisoft Unlock the Altair Outfit Like they Unlocked the Initiates Chests?

BoBwUzHeRe1138
01-15-2015, 02:14 PM
Hey. so simple enough question in the title. Do you think Ubisoft should unlock the Altair outfit like they unlocked the Initiates chest? Since they did that, it has allowed everyone to seek out and find the chests and acquire the outfits of Connor, Edward, Ezio, and Shay. This leaves Altair as the odd one out and the only outfit that is substantially harder to obtain. It's one thing to have challenge, it's another to have it locked behind an app. the app isn't challenging. It's just TIME CONSUMING. The amount of hours it takes for Assassins to accomplish their missions is utterly ridiculous. Then even when you do everything it seems like you're supposed to... you still need to do more in-game. THEN you'll unlock Altair's outfit.

Except if you don't because the app has sync issues with people unable to obtain the outfit despite doing everything they needed to.

Should Ubisoft just unlock the outfit since it's already on the disc and because they already unlocked the rest? I say they should. There's already an outfit that uses virtually the exact same model only colored differently and ALLLLL the other Assassin outfits were unlocked because their annoying Initiates thing failed as well.

Fatal-Feit
01-15-2015, 02:20 PM
Please.

And while you're at it, can we also have both McFarlane Master Assassin and Arno Dorian's Fearless outfits?

RADAR__4077
01-15-2015, 03:49 PM
Yup they need to just preserve their dignity and admit that the app, initiates, and club competitions are all failed experiments.

They might get a little more respect from the community that way.

Pandassin
01-15-2015, 04:08 PM
Ubi need to unlock everything that isn't in the game already. Especially the companion app stuff. It's bugged for me as although I have unlocked Altair's outfit in the app, the rifts in my game just refuse to unlock and therefore no way of me actually getting it. Who even thought locking content behind an app or a figurine was a good idea?

HeJePi
01-15-2015, 04:23 PM
Even if I am almost done 100% on the Nomad app. ... 25 hours from now if I am not wrong ...

I voted Yes

... because during this past 1 and 1/2 month this Nomad has been a pain in the 'cul' (in French).

I've been enjoying 2 extremely funny full games of Shadow of Mordor since I finished Unity while waiting for Dead Kings and each time
my assassins completed a Nomad mission I had to switch back to Unity ... start the game ... run to grab the chest / play the 'mission',
then back to SoM ... I nearly 20 years of gaming, I never feel so frustrated :(

Perk89
01-15-2015, 05:04 PM
Even if I am almost done 100% on the Nomad app. ... 25 hours from now if I am not wrong ...

I voted Yes

... because during this past 1 and 1/2 month this Nomad has been a pain in the 'cul' (in French).

I've been enjoying 2 extremely funny full games of Shadow of Mordor since I finished Unity while waiting for Dead Kings and each time
my assassins completed a Nomad mission I had to switch back to Unity ... start the game ... run to grab the chest / play the 'mission',

Just consider yourself lucky you can actually open the chests in game. You're the first person I've come across who can.

I mean what are people who pick this game up a couple years from now going to do when they realize half of the game's weapons, armor and outfits are completely unattainable to them? The multiplayer will certainly be dead, so good luck finding a friend! Oh, and make sure your download our companion app too if you want some of your purchase content. See,not all bad!

Did Ubisoft really fail to anticipate that!?

dargor5
01-15-2015, 05:20 PM
Just consider yourself lucky you can actually open the chests in game. You're the first person I've come across who can.

I mean what are people who pick this game up a couple years from now going to do when they realize half of the game's weapons, armor and outfits are completely unattainable to them? The multiplayer will certainly be dead, so good luck finding a friend! Oh, and make sure your download our companion app too if you want some of your purchase content. See,not all bad!

Did Ubisoft really fail to anticipate that!?

A couple of years? I'd say after the next AC comes out it will be dead.

Donmecca23
01-15-2015, 06:06 PM
The outfit should ABSOLUTELY be opened up. The game came out two months ago and the companion app. is still horribly
broken. The lack of support and/or communication on the issue is atrocious. The outfit should definitely be opened up at this point.

Altair1789
01-15-2015, 06:10 PM
Please.

And while you're at it, can we also have both McFarlane Master Assassin and Arno Dorian's Fearless outfits?

Except make it like it was in the early concept videos

Maybe I'm asking too much though :/ I'd be fine with just Altaïr, but I'd love the Fearless outfit. I might just buy one of the toys

EmptyCrustacean
01-15-2015, 06:28 PM
No. I don't believe in just 'giving' things to gamers. The Altair suit should be earned. They should:

A) patch the companion into the game like they did with Kenway's Fleet. The fact that I'm playing Cormac's Fleet with no problems proves that this is purely an app issue.

or

b) reduce each assignment mission to no longer than 1 hour max so that even when it fails to save progress it won't have lost that much.

or

c) make each assignment mission pertain to each treasure box/nomad mission rather than making us do 3 missions totalling 2 days just to unlock a single item within the game and then repeat ad nauseam.

MenocidiX
01-15-2015, 07:03 PM
Please.

Don't forget phantom blade's french cavalry pistol, the game guide's silver crafted pistol and season pass' fleur de lys sword.

Can't use the app, so yes. Unlock everything that's locked behind anything without relation to the game itself. Just go back to maybe 3 different editions of the game, with one of them including all digital content and GET RID OF FKN APPS, INITIATES, PRE ORDER (UNITE) PROGRAMS, CLUB COMPETITIONS, NOT WORKING SEASON PASSES and so on.

Also go back to your old uplay system with 4 actions/4 rewards and a total of 100 points each. Needing 480 points for every reward is just bull.

Jackdaw951
01-15-2015, 07:56 PM
I voted Yes on general principles. No gear should be locked behind foreign apps or forced online activity. I'm very glad the Initiates gear got unlocked, so that finding the relevant chests is all that's required. I would have welcomed in-game restrictions to opening those chests, however--say, tie them to the player's level (Apprentice, Officer, Champion, etc) rather than a dodgy website which should not figure into the game anyway.

I have every cosmetic outfit now, except the Iron Mask and Altair's. I know I will get the Iron Mask, and I know that unless they change their tune, I will never unlock Altair's.

Finaldeath89
01-15-2015, 08:13 PM
The app is complete trash, for me the map in the app is all foggy so can barely see anything and have to strain my eyes to see the things to do them and when i do get them done and "unlock" chests they never unlock in the game so i can FORCED to wait the 24 hours every single time so i have made barely any real progress in almost a month of using it because i am always waiting for my assassin's to be available again since i can't manually do the missions or open the chests. Luckily so far i still get the stuff from the app chests when the timer ends, i just hope it stays that way until i get the outfit so i can get rid of the broken pos app as soon as possible.

ghostangel
01-15-2015, 11:10 PM
Definitely vote yes.
The whole app while looked good on paper (or in someone's mind) turned out be one POS.
I have no problems meeting certain requirements or achieving a certain goal to unlock something that is already in the game, but put it behind a external app that has no bearing or direct impact to a game is just stupid. You know like they did in all 3 AC II titles. They were probably the most fun I had collecting to obtain bonus content.. just no more feathers.

UbiSoft (sort of) had the right idea with the companion app for Watchdogs, but for Unity and as well as the one they had for Splinter Cell: Blacklist (at least that worked) - just stupid.

I for one have resign myself in never getting Altair's outfit considering I have long since removed (and hidden) it from my phone and refuse to ever have it on my phone again.

JustPlainQuirky
01-15-2015, 11:31 PM
Yes.

robkrush
01-15-2015, 11:41 PM
I have a question.
After beating the third Patheon mission three times doesn't it unlock Helix artifacts that you then have to collect to earn Altairs outfit?

If so, its possible there is just a big misunderstanding of the requirements and all Ubisoft is a failt for is being misleading with their rewards icons.

For the record, I dont have Altairs yet but am working that direction. Maybe 2 more weeks. So far the app has been flawless for me. Once you understand that the game has to be on when you unlock a chest to open it in game all it becomes is a game of organization.

Also, I hate be "that guy" but this is just a game. You dont have to collect everything, in fact you don't have to play it. If you choose to play a video game you also choose to play by its rules. It is selfish to expect a game to behave how YOU want it to. Much like living in the US. If you choose to live here you are bound to live by our laws. You don't like it, get out.

EmptyCrustacean
01-15-2015, 11:46 PM
Also, I hate be "that guy" but this is just a game. You dont have to collect everything, in fact you don't have to play it. If you choose to play a video game you also choose to play by its rules. It is selfish to expect a game to behave how YOU want it to. Much like living in the US. If you choose to live here you are bound to live by our laws. You don't like it, get out.

Rubbish. If you pay top dollar for something you expect the thing to actually WORK. People are complaining about the technical issues with the app, not creative decisions.

AherasSTRG
01-15-2015, 11:49 PM
I don't care about unlocking it. I am never going to use it anyway. Just don't let it appear on the damn outfit selection menu with a lock on it. It takes away the feeling of completion of the rest of the game.

Donmecca23
01-16-2015, 12:04 AM
No. I don't believe in just 'giving' things to gamers. The Altair suit should be earned. They should:

A) patch the companion into the game like they did with Kenway's Fleet. The fact that I'm playing Cormac's Fleet with no problems proves that this is purely an app issue.

or

b) reduce each assignment mission to no longer than 1 hour max so that even when it fails to save progress it won't have lost that much.

or

c) make each assignment mission pertain to each treasure box/nomad mission rather than making us do 3 missions totalling 2 days just to unlock a single item within the game and then repeat ad nauseam.

I would agree if the app. actually worked ...but it doesn't. The mobile thread is full of people with sync issues, away assassin issues, and people for who the Nomad Brotherhood button is simply greyed out. It's been two months since the app. came out and there has been zero communication about possible fixes.

If they're going to lock content they should make sure that the methods to unlock it actually work. I would grind out the missions on a boring app. if it was actually going to pay off in the end, but in this case it's broken anyway.

robkrush
01-16-2015, 12:06 AM
Rubbish. If you pay top dollar for something you expect the thing to actually WORK. People are complaining about the technical issues with the app, not creative decisions.

No. Not rubbish. They get 60$ for these games whether they are grade A or grade C. You and me choose what to play. Are there things I want different, hell yes. Have companies gotten spoiled with the ability to patch glitches post release, yes. The way to change that is not by crying on forums, they already have your money. Read reviews. Make better choices.

melbye82
01-16-2015, 01:10 AM
Of course, and everything else locked behind the companion crap, i mean app

dargor5
01-16-2015, 01:57 AM
Are all the initiates outfits unlocked automatically?

I keep opening initiates chests and all I get is money, I only have Shay's outfit, not even Edward's and I read that was supposed to be unlocked at the beginning

Altair1789
01-16-2015, 04:18 AM
I think it REALLY sucks for the people who don't have internet for their consoles. Playing with patch 1, no Dead Kings, companion app BS, CC, initiates, and believe it or not there are actually still people who don't have an internet connection for their consoles. They're the minority, but Ubi shouldn't just forget them and release an unfinished game with the intention of patching it

erbkaiser
01-16-2015, 04:28 AM

I keep opening initiates chests and all I get is money, I only have Shay's outfit, not even Edward's and I read that was supposed to be unlocked at the beginning
While Initiates is shut down all chests are unlocked (as long as you play online), but yes Edward's only had a level one requirement so it's impossible not to get it even if Initiates returns from the dead.

You should be able to get Edward's outfit from the golden chest just outside the Café.

HeJePi
01-16-2015, 04:47 AM
Pay attention that when you complete a 3 stages mission in the Nomad app. the highest rank assassin who participate in the mission ...
go and retrieve the chest / do the extra mission ... and stay away for 24 hours ... unless you go in game and do it yourself ... generally in less than 2 minutes :rolleyes:

For the 6 'artifacts' it is different ... you have to grind the Rifts yourself ... and believe me, it takes time and it is plain stupidity.

From the artifacts you will supposedly get the 5 pieces of the Tailored Phantom set + Altair's Master Assassin outfit.

As I am on the last stage of the last mission in 'Panthéon', I still have 3 artifacts locked in the Rift ...
Belle-époque / Tornado + Occupation / Covert + Middle-Age / Battlefield ...
which is illogical ... it should be only 1

HeJePi
01-16-2015, 04:51 AM
It is not automatic ... you have to find the yellow chests and open them ...

In Dead Kings DLC, all the yellow chests (Initiates) are unlocked, so you can grab everything ;)

BoBwUzHeRe1138
01-16-2015, 09:54 AM
Please.

I didn't even know these were things. UGH!! If they released this content in a free bundle -- it'd just be extra brownie points for them. Yes people will be upset that they had it locked but they'd still be given decent press for the decision. The Witcher 3 got great press for announcing that the DLC will be available to everyone regardless of pre-orders and that was a decision made prior to releasing the game. People were excited, praised them, and they got a lot of advertising for it. Shadow of Mordor, while it has paid DLC packs, they've also released a handful of free DLC as well and people are happy with that.

Ubi had a LOT of bad press due to the horrendous launch, the annoying companion app and Initiates, etc. But they got a lot better press when they announced they'd be releasing Dead Kings free for all and that those who previously bought the Season Pass would get a free full Ubi game (including the brand new Far Cry 4, another major game of theirs). Was it as praised as the free DLC content of the Witcher 3? No but that's because it was make up for the poor performance, bugs, and connectivity issues. People are happy they opened up the Initiates chests after that whole thing failed.

If they were to release a DLC packs that included all of the DLC (except excluding the available 2.99 weapons DLC because people may have already bought it and if those items got unlocked it'd be pretty sh*tty to them) but all of the Season Pass weapons, Altair, and the other DLC such as Fearless Assassin and McFarlane outfits, Siege of Maastricht Hood, Lepizig Regiment Hood, all of those -- it'd help their image a bit more. I've already stopped blindly pre-ordering things. I never bought AC4, I didn't pre-order Unity and didn't buy it on release -- I only got it once I knew the bugs had gotten sorted out, and I won't be pre-ordering ACVictory either after what happened with Unity. But they can still save their image from some of the damage by doing these small gestures of apologies/goodwill.

Ubi need to unlock everything that isn't in the game already. Especially the companion app stuff. It's bugged for me as although I have unlocked Altair's outfit in the app, the rifts in my game just refuse to unlock and therefore no way of me actually getting it. Who even thought locking content behind an app or a figurine was a good idea?

My point exactly. It doesn't even always work despite jumping through every single hoop to get the outfit. It's a failed experiment.

I voted Yes

Sorry... I feel your pain. I've been grinding it out JUST to get the outfits, specifically Altair's. Once I have that, I may just up and quit the app without getting the other items.

I figured out how to get them to open, at least in my game. So I noticed that I could never open the Nomad chests even if I had the game on and synced. If you press and hold on the icon in the app a little circle will appear around the marker and create a waypoint in-game for you. The waypoint will be to the unlocked chest and as long as you have the App waypoint active, you should be able to open the chest. But when I tried without having the waypoint, it kept saying I need the app to open those types of chests.

Hopefully it works for you too.

SixKeys
01-16-2015, 12:27 PM
Hell yes, since the companion app isn't working for so many of us. For weeks I grinded that thing every day, and then it just stopped synchronizing with my game. That was two months ago. Nobody from Ubisoft is answering questions about it, we have no idea if the problem is being worked on or not, and no way of getting the stuff we need for 100% synchronization. If they can't be arsed to respond to our complaints for two months, they might as well admit they don't care about the app and just give the rewards to players.

HeJePi
01-16-2015, 02:08 PM
Honestly ... I didn't know I was 'lucky' ... it just works fine since day one.

I think the game itself fetch the datas from the Nomad app (Ubi servers) when you launch it ... same for the Nomad app.

So when you finish a mission with the reward on the Nomad app. close it ... then start Unity ...
... there will be a message 'unlocked chest / new mission available' when you land into the game :rolleyes:
get the chest / do the mission then ... grab some money from your Café Théatre chest ... to trigger a save ... pause or exit the game ...
few minutes later, start your Nomad app. again and it will tell you that the Chest / Mission has been added to you Unity 'account'.

I never had any issue to grab those 'rewards' ... but frankly a reward of 1000 F when you have around 4 million in your pockets ... seems a bit ... ridiculous :p

bitebug2003
01-16-2015, 03:07 PM
Wait times are excessive

I have 2 Nomad chests and 2 Artifact sets left to get

Currently on

Mission 3 of chest #1 - 12 hours of the 36 hours remaining
Mission 2 of chest #2 - 12 hours of the 36 hours remaining

That still leaves Mission 3 - 36 hours wait time for chest #2

Then it's on to Artifact set #1

Mission 1 - 24 hours wait time
Mission 2 - 36 hours wait time
Mission 3 - 48 hours wait time

And repeat that for Artifact set #2

That's excessive

Donmecca23
01-16-2015, 03:41 PM
Wait times are excessive

The wait times look like they are ridiculous. At least you're able to use the app. at all. These forums are full of people that can't use the app. at all. Unfortunately so far the support for the app. has been awful.

bitebug2003
01-16-2015, 03:59 PM
The wait times look like they are ridiculous. At least you're able to use the app. at all. These forums are full of people that can't use the app. at all. Unfortunately so far the support for the app. has been awful.

I know :(

Mine does have minor issues.

The Database and Rewards aren't being marked as read (on app restart it unmarks them again)

The Heat Map - Co-op missions rewards show some incomplete and others complete (they should ALL be complete).

But they are insignificant compared to what other members have encountered

Dellers
01-16-2015, 04:06 PM
Yes. I've completed the app and game 100%, it's still locked. Most of the Initiates rewards are locked for me as well, even though I've unlocked them before. Basically I have received ZERO rewards from the app and only one from Initiates.

rrebe
01-16-2015, 05:32 PM
I've had little to no problems with the app or Initiates, and I've completed the app and game 100% BUT I've received every reward except the outfit.. *facepalm*
So yes, I'd like the outfit to be unlocked to everyone who has collected all the non-app artifacts (since the app doesn't seem to be working for everyone). I think that would be a fair price for the outfit, you'd still have to earn it instead of getting it for doing nothing at all.

robkrush
01-16-2015, 07:18 PM
I've had little to no problems with the app or Initiates, and I've completed the app and game 100% BUT I've received every reward except the outfit.. *facepalm*
So yes, I'd like the outfit to be unlocked to everyone who has collected all the non-app artifacts (since the app doesn't seem to be working for everyone). I think that would be a fair price for the outfit, you'd still have to earn it instead of getting it for doing nothing at all.

Did you get the helix artifacts after completing the app? Thats supposed to unlock Altairs. Im curious being as your so much farther along, I need your expertise.

robkrush
01-16-2015, 07:30 PM
Watch this video guide to Altairs outfit. Its much more complicated than completing a few missions on the app. I seriously feel like people are pissed they dont have the outfit because they don't fully understand how to earn it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=weDpp25FqeI

rrebe
01-16-2015, 07:35 PM
Watch this video guide to Altairs outfit. Its much more complicated than completing a few missions on the app. I seriously feel like people are pissed they dont have the outfit because they don't fully understand how to earn it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=weDpp25FqeI

Collected them all, no outfit.
http://oi62.tinypic.com/2h3y0zr.jpg

Btw, the mission that has the outfit as the 3rd reward was the last one I completed in the app, if that makes any difference.

bitebug2003
01-16-2015, 07:45 PM

Btw, the mission that has the outfit as the 3rd reward was the last one I completed in the app, if that makes any difference.

Wow that's pretty cruel considering how long it takes to complete everything :(

robkrush
01-16-2015, 07:52 PM

Sir that is impressive stats. Sucks that it didn't unlock. I believe one other requirement is initiates level 1, we start at zero. I wonder if that's what's holding you up and they will patch it soon being as they've decided not to fix initiates.

rrebe
01-16-2015, 07:58 PM
Sir that is impressive stats. Sucks that it didn't unlock. I believe one other requirement is initiates level 1, we start at zero. I wonder if that's what's holding you up and they will patch it soon being as they've decided not to fix initiates.

I sure hope Initiates isn't the source of this issue. :eek:

Wow that's pretty cruel considering how long it takes to complete everything :(

Funny thing is that the all other gear rewards from the app artifacts unlocked without a problem. Oh yay.
Not even mad, just disappointed.

SixKeys
01-16-2015, 08:24 PM
Seriously, what kind of sadist thought this would be fun? They've turned getting a simple skin into archeology. You slowly and carefully chip away at tiny pieces of stone and spend weeks to uncover maybe just one bone. And if you try to speed things up, the damn thing breaks apart.

rrebe
01-16-2015, 08:30 PM
Seriously, what kind of sadist thought this would be fun? They've turned getting a simple skin into archeology. You slowly and carefully chip away at tiny pieces of stone and spend weeks to uncover maybe just one bone. And if you try to speed things up, the damn thing breaks apart.

..or uncover no bone at all.

Altair1789
01-16-2015, 09:04 PM
Wait times are excessive

I have 2 Nomad chests and 2 Artifact sets left to get

Currently on

Mission 3 of chest #1 - 12 hours of the 36 hours remaining
Mission 2 of chest #2 - 12 hours of the 36 hours remaining

That still leaves Mission 3 - 36 hours wait time for chest #2

Then it's on to Artifact set #1

Mission 1 - 24 hours wait time
Mission 2 - 36 hours wait time
Mission 3 - 48 hours wait time

And repeat that for Artifact set #2

That's excessive

I thought you only had to do the top right mission set of the Pantheon for the Altaïr outfit

Megas_Doux
01-16-2015, 09:29 PM

Indeed...

bitebug2003
01-16-2015, 10:09 PM
I thought you only had to do the top right mission set of the Pantheon for the Altaïr outfit

I'm sure you have to do everything 63/63? (not sure now)

JustPlainQuirky
01-16-2015, 10:53 PM

you cant get it unless your assassins are a super high level and that requires training them for hours

been like 3 weeks for me and im not even close to finished

bitebug2003
01-16-2015, 11:03 PM
you cant get it unless your assassins are a super high level and that requires training them for hours

been like 3 weeks for me and im not even close to finished

My highest Level assassin is 26

My lowest Level assassin is 13 (3 died sending them on a mission with an 87% success rate) :S

JustPlainQuirky
01-16-2015, 11:04 PM
i dont send them unless there's a 100% success rate

but the missions literally last more than 30 hours and its like jesus christ

Perk89
01-16-2015, 11:21 PM
Don't you have to do the artifact reward missions on Les Invaldes and the Pantheon in the app just to be able to unlock he ability to collect the artifacts from the Rifts in-game?

bitebug2003
01-16-2015, 11:28 PM
Don't you have to do the artifact reward missions on Les Invaldes and the Pantheon in the app just to be able to unlock he ability to collect the artifacts from the Rifts in-game?

Yes you do

aL_____eX
01-16-2015, 11:30 PM
After 3 weeks I'm finally doing the Pantheon missions now. :rolleyes:

https://38.media.tumblr.com/4d47d49c646b2c2687e58d08bc02885c/tumblr_mz70c0YNzJ1s0yj9do1_400.gif

rrebe
01-16-2015, 11:31 PM
After 3 weeks I'm finally doing the Pantheon missions now. :rolleyes:

https://38.media.tumblr.com/4d47d49c646b2c2687e58d08bc02885c/tumblr_mz70c0YNzJ1s0yj9do1_400.gif

Good luck with the outfit :rolleyes:

bitebug2003
01-16-2015, 11:33 PM

Doing the mission/getting the chest - takes minutes - very silly design choice.

aL_____eX
01-16-2015, 11:35 PM
Good luck with the outfit :rolleyes:
My plan is to do artifact set after set so that only one set is unlocked at a time and then find the 3 connected artifacts for each set. Before going for the three Altair artifacts I'll back up my save game and try over and over again until it's unlocked. :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
01-16-2015, 11:39 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1330057/ubisoft-o.gif

Altair1789
01-16-2015, 11:46 PM

The one time I didn't do that I waited 36 hours to hear that all my assassins died

I hate how when you unlock an artifact/chest it sends one of your assassins away for 24 hours unless you get it yourself. It makes me so mad. What does Ubisoft even benefit from that?

Perk89
01-17-2015, 12:08 AM
So just for clarity, is anyone actually able to open their nomad chests in-game? I've yet to be able to open a single one, whether it was during the "24 hour window" or after.

it's a nightmare.

aL_____eX
01-17-2015, 12:18 AM
So just for clarity, is anyone actually able to open their nomad chests in-game? I've yet to be able to open a single one, whether it was during the "24 hour window" or after.

it's a nightmare.
I was able to open all of them and so did I. I never let the timer go down.

I never had problems with synchronizing the app to my system as well. I wonder what's the difference for me than to many other people with huge issues.

bitebug2003
01-17-2015, 12:38 AM
I had an assassin collect a chest during the PSN attack :S

HeJePi
01-17-2015, 03:25 AM
I had an assassin collect a chest during the PSN attack :S
Same here :D

I just finished the last Panthéon mission last night just before midnight ... after 48 hours waiting.

So it will be a grinding day in the Rift again today: 3 artifacts to collect in
Belle-époque / Tornado + Occupation / Covert + Middle-Age / Battlefield.
I know the exact location of the artifacts.

If everybody is doing the same, then there must be a huge 'traffic' in the Rifts ...
That's good for UbiSoft statistics: "See our game is great, people 'replay' the Rift missions an average 25 times" :rolleyes:

aL_____eX
01-17-2015, 03:43 AM
If everybody is doing the same, then there must be a huge 'traffic' in the Rifts ...
That's good for UbiSoft statistics: "See our game is great, people 'replay' the Rift missions an average 25 times" :rolleyes:
I see what you did there. Club competitions are great, just accept that. :rolleyes:

Btw, I unlocked the last artifact set in Les Invalides today and so far I didn't have any problems with unlocking the phantom gear. I always try to unlock only one artifact set at a time, get the artifacts and back up my save game after.

HeJePi
01-17-2015, 01:11 PM
So I collected all the 3 remaining artifacts: Belle-époque / Tornado + Occupation / Covert + Middle-Age / Battlefield

in around 10 minutes ... held my breath a few seconds after the 3rd one ... et Voilà ... gotcha ;)

pb0yd1
01-17-2015, 01:50 PM
Who ever decides to use apps to some how immerse your customers ,guess what it dont work ,it never will we use consoles ect because we don't want complexity ,in 1 package .
Your putting to much extra code that 99% will never use BF4 same but not on par whith UNITY ,and your next put back "division" uses it heavly ,news flash its been put back how many times ,its going be unity all over .