PDA

View Full Version : An idea for a Shay sequel (SPOILERS, don't click if you haven't finished Rogue)

I-Like-Pie45
01-15-2015, 06:11 AM
so the ending of assassins creed rogue has Say like killing Arnold's dad and stealing the box for the Templars and saying something about another revolution. now we all know that he was talking about the french revolution, but it would be a waste of his character to have him associated with such an insignificant historical event that had no consequences. In terms of insignificance, after all, the French Revolution is up there with the Alamo and the day they crucified Jesus. so why not have him sail to America with plans of killing Conner and destroying the Assassins cause they like ruined all his hard work killing the Assassins in the first place.

so he and conner will spend a couple of years fighting each other to get the box and say will do some stuff like cause shays' rebellion or something or try to kill washington at his inauguration or induct alexander hamilton into the templars or something but anyways conner and say eventually realize that they are actually both two cool guys on a boat and in the middle of heated battle in north atlantic they become best buddies.

but then assassins from france and britain show up and they are like noooo unity is dum and try to kill them but conner and say do epic team up to kill them all. however, then say realizes the family he somehow sired in america during sometime that was never mentioned has been kidnapped by none other than the true villain of the game.

the true villain of the game is none other than an eccentric and deranged thousandnaire (remember, millionaires much less billionaires haven't been invented yet) named Bryson Wagner, who lives in a stately manor somewhere in New Jersey. It turns out that when he was eight years old Bryson Wagners parents were killed in front of his eyes by Say and so he has dedicated his life to becoming vengeance and the night against the Templars as Assassin Man. After they team up to assassinate Bryson's faithful butler Alphonso Nickelston, Conner and Say storm Wagner's manor where he is holding Say's family hostage with the intents of feeding Say's wife and daughter to his cave of vampire bats and brainwashing Says son into his faithful slave.

Say like kills all of Brysons other three slave wonders but then Bryson Wagner shows up wearing a black chiroptera costume that belonged to his father and a Chinese weapon thingy which he attained from his journey across the world to train to become the ultimate Assassin and with his Chinese weapon thingy he proceeds to cut off Say's hands and then kills Say by stabbing him upward from a low part of Says body until the tip of the weapon goes through his head. He is about to kill Conner too but Conner is saved when suddenly a time portal opens up from behind Bryson Wagner and he is head shotted from the back by none other than Desz.

Conner is shocked as following Desz comes out Eduard, Haymitch, his mom, Enzio, and Altaik as well as the Prinz of Peringlesia. Desz explains that he has realized that they have all been exploited by a greater power called the Ubisoft and that it is time to take their lives back. Conner agrees to come with them but not before planting a kiss on Says daughter who coincidentally is a blonde and takes her with him all while Says ghost screams in rage before running into the ghosts of all his former friends who are still very pissed at him and they proceed to kill him to death for an eternity. As for the rest of Says family they escape from stately Wagner manor only to be eaten by a cougar immediately afterwards.

This is my idea for a Say sequel and I hope you people liked it.

Hood2theBurbs
01-15-2015, 07:22 AM
You are a very interesting person.

Fatal-Feit
01-15-2015, 08:02 AM
10/10

The_Kiwi_
01-15-2015, 10:52 AM
Conner agrees to come with them but not before planting a kiss on Says daughter who coincidentally is a blonde.

Damn, I thought we'd find the identity of Connor's wife, but no, it's just a coincidence

Fatal-Feit
01-15-2015, 10:55 AM
Damn, I thought we'd find the identity of Connor's wife, but no, it's just a coincidence

http://cdn.overclock.net/4/47/582x386px-LL-47e8dbce_Point_over_your_head1.jpeg

The_Kiwi_
01-15-2015, 11:11 AM
http://cdn.overclock.net/4/47/582x386px-LL-47e8dbce_Point_over_your_head1.jpeg

I suppose sarcasm is hard to detect through text
But I'll help you understand
I was being sarcastic :rolleyes:

Nice avatar btw

Fatal-Feit
01-15-2015, 01:59 PM
I suppose sarcasm is hard to detect through text
But I'll help you understand
I was being sarcastic :rolleyes:

Nice avatar btw

do u ship it?

ze_topazio
01-15-2015, 02:17 PM
Would buy at least three copies, one for playing, one for worshiping and one for preserving.

Shahkulu101
01-15-2015, 02:25 PM
Send this masterpiece to Darby.

He will hire you immediately after reading it.

Namikaze_17
01-15-2015, 02:33 PM
10/10 $tory of the century. :cool:

Monochromeblade
01-15-2015, 11:18 PM
so the ending of assassins creed rogue has Say like killing Arnold's dad and stealing the box for the Templars and saying something about another revolution. now we all know that he was talking about the french revolution, but it would be a waste of his character to have him associated with such an insignificant historical event that had no consequences. In terms of insignificance, after all, the French Revolution is up there with the Alamo and the day they crucified Jesus. so why not have him sail to America with plans of killing Conner and destroying the Assassins cause they like ruined all his hard work killing the Assassins in the first place.

so he and conner will spend a couple of years fighting each other to get the box and say will do some stuff like cause shays' rebellion or something or try to kill washington at his inauguration or induct alexander hamilton into the templars or something but anyways conner and say eventually realize that they are actually both two cool guys on a boat and in the middle of heated battle in north atlantic they become best buddies.

but then assassins from france and britain show up and they are like noooo unity is dum and try to kill them but conner and say do epic team up to kill them all. however, then say realizes the family he somehow sired in america during sometime that was never mentioned has been kidnapped by none other than the true villain of the game.

the true villain of the game is none other than an eccentric and deranged thousandnaire (remember, millionaires much less billionaires haven't been invented yet) named Bryson Wagner, who lives in a stately manor somewhere in New Jersey. It turns out that when he was eight years old Bryson Wagners parents were killed in front of his eyes by Say and so he has dedicated his life to becoming vengeance and the night against the Templars as Assassin Man. After they team up to assassinate Bryson's faithful butler Alphonso Nickelston, Conner and Say storm Wagner's manor where he is holding Say's family hostage with the intents of feeding Say's wife and daughter to his cave of vampire bats and brainwashing Says son into his faithful slave.

Say like kills all of Brysons other three slave wonders but then Bryson Wagner shows up wearing a black chiroptera costume that belonged to his father and a Chinese weapon thingy which he attained from his journey across the world to train to become the ultimate Assassin and with his Chinese weapon thingy he proceeds to cut off Say's hands and then kills Say by stabbing him upward from a low part of Says body until the tip of the weapon goes through his head. He is about to kill Conner too but Conner is saved when suddenly a time portal opens up from behind Bryson Wagner and he is head shotted from the back by none other than Desz.

Conner is shocked as following Desz comes out Eduard, Haymitch, his mom, Enzio, and Altaik as well as the Prinz of Peringlesia. Desz explains that he has realized that they have all been exploited by a greater power called the Ubisoft and that it is time to take their lives back. Conner agrees to come with them but not before planting a kiss on Says daughter who coincidentally is a blonde and takes her with him all while Says ghost screams in rage before running into the ghosts of all his former friends who are still very pissed at him and they proceed to kill him to death for an eternity. As for the rest of Says family they escape from stately Wagner manor only to be eaten by a cougar immediately afterwards.

This is my idea for a Say sequel and I hope you people liked it.
At first I was Like:
http://global3.memecdn.com/farcry3-buck-didn-amp-039-t-read-lol_o_2298495.jpg
and then I went:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aegP8j5al0
and in the end it was...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uneSOPqqAFw

Altair1789
01-16-2015, 12:40 AM
Amazing 10/10 would donate to Ubisoft

aL_____eX
01-16-2015, 01:06 AM
7.8/10 Too much story