PDA

View Full Version : Hood Customization

Auditore8
01-15-2015, 01:50 AM
So with Unity finally introducing Character Customization something still feels like it's missing. I can't seem to find a hood that I really like in the game, so what if instead we had Hood Maker or something or the sort. You can choose the style, color, shape, beak or no beak, and any ornaments on the hood (ribbon, feathers, mask). I think that'd be really cool to have, what do you guys think?

Democrito_71
01-15-2015, 02:04 AM
That's a cool idea indeed, and this idea could also be implemented into the robes, the bracers, the sash & the pants/boot parts as well. Would be great if we could change the fabrics of the outfits as well, from silk to leather, from leather to cotton etc

SOLIDSOUTHCENTRA
01-15-2015, 02:20 AM
It is all about the Prowler Hood and Prowler Coat, got the hood for 160,000 and the coat I believe I found in a Iniates Crate and then I paid 10,000 for my kicks they go all the way up to the knees. Favorite colorways Eagle White (which is really like a light gray) and Brown Sands.

Altair1789
01-15-2015, 04:48 AM
I would like that too. Most hoods don't look very good in my opinion. If customization stays in Victory, Ubi needs to implement suggestions like these, including coloring each piece of armor, make-your-own appearance overrider (outfit), gear presets, more options, more variety, the option to have certain belts (Ex: Alta´r's dagger holder) and more detailed gear. By more detailed, I mean try to make most pieces of armor look more like they were the only ones made, I'm not talking about the texture. For example, look at Edward's outfit, you won't really find a piece of gear in Unity that seems so "unique". It has a lot of depth. I'm not exactly sure if I'm explaining this right though :confused:

Overall they just need to make it more extensive

It is all about the Prowler Hood and Prowler Coat, got the hood for 160,000 and the coat I believe I found in a Iniates Crate and then I paid 10,000 for my kicks they go all the way up to the knees. Favorite colorways Eagle White (which is really like a light gray) and Brown Sands.

You got the Legendary Prowler chest from an initiates chest?

BoBwUzHeRe1138
01-15-2015, 02:00 PM
Arno's original and tailored hoods are good IMO. Plus I'm currently rockin' the Master Musketeer hood -- the shoulder pads it has really adds to the somewhat bare upper body of the Prowler outfits. The Master Prowler Hood is also cool -- I wish it had a beak but it has a really awesome collar that no other hood has and a cool drape around the front and back.

Jackdaw951
01-15-2015, 08:40 PM

Yes. The Prowler hood is permanently on my head. I try out other gear, but nothing takes the place of the hood's enhancements. I like how it looks too, not that looks would make me change it.