PDA

View Full Version : Who is the mysterious lady ? [DEAD KINGS SPOILERS]

RA503
01-15-2015, 12:05 AM
Hi people,for those who beat the DLC, after you kills the guy Napoleon send to look for the temple you discover that he plans to betrayal Napoleon and give the piece of eden to the lady Eve...

see this video at 9 :09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsVbFJCKsoU

I created this tread to especulate who is this woman, is she that Eve ? http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Eve

is she a possible villain in victory ?

harsab
01-15-2015, 12:10 AM
One of the highlights of the DLC, Even though i was a bit disappointed by the story of the DLC. Expected to see Juno :(.

But i'm happy that this DLC took it back to the Roots (the First Civ places etc). The reason why i play AC.

But yeah back on topic this seems really interesting & I'm curious to see how this pans out. I Don't think Eve is really a villain though.

RinoTheBouncer
01-17-2015, 07:52 PM
This is definitely very interesting. I kept wondering as well. Who is Lady Eve? it could be anyone, but it feels like they’re referring to the real Eve. Clay wanted us to meet Eve, and Eve led the revolution circa 75k BC. I believe that since Eve along with Adam got their hands on a POE, and since Minerva and Jupiter befriended the humans after the war and Toba, Eve, with the help of Minerva could’ve become something like a Sage. It may seem nonsensical but it’s possible. Minerva knew what Desmond will choose, and she knew the consequences, so maybe since Eve could win the war and unite the people, she can somehow do it again.

If this really happens, I’ll be really happy.

Namikaze_17
01-17-2015, 08:09 PM
I wonder if "Lady Eve" will have a connection to anything in Victory with this POE:http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Koh-i-Noor

Though there's the POE that was sent ( or assumed sent) to the Mentor in Cairo.

I'm also interested to see where that goes.

Hans684
01-17-2015, 09:01 PM
She's a lady named Eve.

DemonLord4lf
01-17-2015, 09:05 PM
Perhaps she's the opposite of Juno. Since Juno represents order and control, this Eve can represent absolute freedom and chaos.

Namikaze_17
01-17-2015, 09:21 PM
She's a lady named Eve.

And this is the route Ubi will go with. :rolleyes:

Alphacos007
01-17-2015, 09:24 PM
And this is the route Ubi will go with. :rolleyes:

I bet.

Annastasya1978
01-18-2015, 04:42 PM
Glad I'm not the only one to pick up on this. I'm going to remain positive and believe that this is the one and the same original Eve. We know she was a hybrid, so her theoretically surviving is not impossible. Or perhaps re-incarnating in the same fashion as Aita did.

It would be a great pay off from all the build up from the previous games "Eve will lead us" etc, from Initiates (with Galina's mother), and even other sources like the Brahman comic. All pointing to a female heroine, be it Eve herself or someone of her lineage.

Thinking about it logically though, who else would be after an artifact, a Piece of Eden no less, at the bottom of a temple that the general French populace would have known nothing about? It's not the machinations of a boring French bourgeois.

tommo256
06-04-2015, 07:57 PM
I vaguely remember something from Brotherhood about Desmond needing "Eve" to do something to solve the world of something... or something. And then Juno semi-forced him to knife Lucy. Not sure if that's still relevant seeing as though Desmond is well, you know. I could be remembering wrong, I'm not entirely sure Juno specifically said "Eve", but Juno is certainly not Eve.

I don't wanna read too much into it, it could just end up to be a landmark or statue. It does have similarities with that mysterious box in Freedom Cry, and that didn't end up being ground breaking in Rogue when we found out about what it was.

And remember, Captain Rose didn't bring the artifact to whatever "Eve" is anyway, so will we even found out?