PDA

View Full Version : Dead Kings made my player level go down?

ICEing90
01-14-2015, 10:47 PM
I had my player level all gold diamonds (full legenday) now I dropped down to non gold? I haven't changed my equipment

Altair1789
01-14-2015, 10:55 PM
Are you sure you didn't change your weapon or something?

ICEing90
01-14-2015, 11:14 PM
Nope. It happened the first mission it just went down.

Maybe just another Ubisoft bug

Jackdaw951
01-14-2015, 11:43 PM
Third thread on this issue. Yep. My 5 gold diamonds changed to 5 white ones too. My suspicion: Guillotine guns are causing it. Don't know for sure.

bad_johnny_law
01-15-2015, 03:51 PM
@Jackdaw951 - What system are you playing on?

xNick26
01-15-2015, 04:29 PM
This happened to me to I had paused the game and went to sleep and when I came back I had lost my gold stars

Jackdaw951
01-15-2015, 08:03 PM
@Jackdaw951 - What system are you playing on?

Xbox One. And the guillotine-gun level may not be the issue as I suspected. I now have The Eagle GG (legendary=5 gold stars), and even when I equip it, my shown level is still 5 white diamonds.

Foamy53fsp
01-15-2015, 10:37 PM
Same issue. Lost the Gold ranking.

vegetollo7
01-22-2015, 06:26 AM
Huh, I noticed this too after playing the DLC. I know it's only a cosmetic blemish but I strangely miss the gold diamonds.

SlyTrooper
01-22-2015, 05:23 PM
This happened to me the minute I started the DLC, so I doubt it's due to any actual equipment.

Jackdaw951
01-22-2015, 07:18 PM
This happened to me the minute I started the DLC, so I doubt it's due to any actual equipment.

It could still be caused by the modification to the code needed to accommodate the new equipment. It could have broken the rules somehow. Thank you for posting that it happens immediately, and not after getting some gear in the DLC. That may be helpful for debugging (assuming they actually care about fixing this).

Hrafnagud72
01-22-2015, 07:39 PM
That may be helpful for debugging (assuming they actually care about fixing this).

They don't...

I actually never noticed the diamonds until people starting commenting on it in the forums. I always use the katana so I never have gold diamonds. I understand that things should work as they are supposed to and I am certainly not arguing against that, but I don't understand why people care so much about gold diamonds. They have no affect on game play.

Jackdaw951
01-22-2015, 07:45 PM
They don't...

I actually never noticed the diamonds until people starting commenting on it in the forums. I always use the katana so I never have gold diamonds. I understand that things should work as they are supposed to and I am certainly not arguing against that, but I don't understand why people care so much about gold diamonds. They have no affect on game play.

It's a matter of what you're used to. Ramping up your character and achieving higher status is part of what makes many games appealing in the long term. Those 5 gold diamonds are part of that status. If you never saw them anyway, then of course it doesn't affect you in any way. I agree it's not that big of a deal. Not being able to equip cosmetic gear doesn't affect gameplay either. Cinquedas is every bit as strong as the Sword of Eden. Etc. We can live with the bugs. That doesn't mean that we like it, or that we should stay quiet about it.

Mr_Shade
01-22-2015, 08:58 PM
Hi guys, the team are aware and currently investigating.

Please also contact support so they are aware and can see the numbers affected.

vegetollo7
01-23-2015, 03:26 AM
Hi guys, the team are aware and currently investigating.

Please also contact support so they are aware and can see the numbers affected.

Thanks for the acknowledgement. I contacted support about this the other day. Probably low on their priority list though.

BloodyAugust
01-23-2015, 04:52 AM
I just assumed it was the lantern bringing the scores down. Also white stars with full legendary.

JustPlainQuirky
01-23-2015, 09:28 PM
This has happened to me as well.

Had gold and now it's gone...

Jackdaw951
01-31-2015, 10:23 PM
Ever since I started the Dead Kings DLC, I've lost my 5 gold diamond rank. I have all 5 gold diamond weapons and armor but my rank shows 5 silver diamonds....anyone know how to fix this or if Ubisoft will fix this in a patch?

I'm replying to you here because this is the main thread about this issue, and you may not have found it buried all the way back in Page 8 of the threads list. Yes, this is a problem for everyone who cared to take their character all the way to 5 gold diamonds. I sure hope they fix it.

AtomicQuotient
02-02-2015, 02:38 AM
I have been trying to get Gold stars with no luck, I figured playing Dead Kings first might avoid it. Full legend status, I even bought every Skill and still no luck.

Must be a bug or something else needs to be triggered for it to show.