PDA

View Full Version : How to opt out of club competitions?

mb12roofus
01-14-2015, 10:42 PM
i still want to play acu and dead kings, but i don't want any of my creed points count toward the club competition. i really don't want the gear for this week, and won't want any gear for probably a month or so. BUT, it seems like even when i'm playing the dlc or anything else, i'm still racking up club points and now i'm in 1st place but don't want to be... i don't want to leave my club (just me and a buddy) because i want to play club comps when there's a piece of gear i really could use, but until then i'm content to loose and not get any gear.

is there a way to "opt out" of having my usual game play creed points count towards club competition? first world problems... i want to keep playing the game but don't want to win the competition. thanks for any replies, especially from those in the know.

SixKeys
01-15-2015, 03:24 AM
Why would you care even if you did win the competition? :confused: It's not like you're forced to use the gear after it's unlocked.

Altair1789
01-15-2015, 04:27 AM
There's no way, sorry :(

But like SixKeys said above, me, why not just ignore the gear?

Also I heard somewhere (I think from UbiJohkr) that after 2 weeks the gear is unlocked for everyone, so it wouldn't do you much good either way

mb12roofus
01-15-2015, 03:59 PM
Why would you care even if you did win the competition? :confused: It's not like you're forced to use the gear after it's unlocked.

thanks for the reply. only me and my brother on our team (adults, family, full-time jobs) so i don't necessarily have the ability to grind against the bigger clubs in the higher divisions. i'm a 100%er on all games i purchase, so i wouldn't mind having the gear, but i'm already burned out on the comp and want to save my strength and patience for gear that really matters to me. after playing through dead kings last night, i just figure i'll use less of my assassin skills and not kill everyone... just frustrated because i have 5m francs and 3m creed points and all that shiny gear just waiting to be purchased! unfortunately i'll probably be finished with (and bored of) the game by the time it's unlocked.

mb12roofus
01-15-2015, 04:01 PM
There's no way, sorry :(

thanks for the reply.