PDA

View Full Version : Franciade Chests/items not showing on the map?

uYoucata
01-14-2015, 06:33 PM
Already opened all chests and got all items the map shown, now i am still left with a couple ones that donīt show... Am i supposed to waste my time trying to find these :mad: ? (I wonīt)!

Here are some screenshots of the locations that are left fo rme:
http://imgur.com/6o3qVLC,9ORYd18,x5WG1Ja
http://imgur.com/6o3qVLC,9ORYd18,x5WG1Ja#1
http://imgur.com/6o3qVLC,9ORYd18,x5WG1Ja#2

Jackdaw951
01-14-2015, 07:59 PM
Chests and other items will not show on the map until you get near enough to them yourself. Otherwise, it would be way too easy.

uYoucata
01-14-2015, 08:20 PM
Chests and other items will not show on the map until you get near enough to them yourself. Otherwise, it would be way too easy.

They acctually do... I have 100% Versailles and a couple of complete districts on Paris. Aswell as 2 Franciade districts. They will always show when you do a viewpoint, however on this new map they screw up the code... Wouldnīt be the first time. If anyone can take a screenshot of the map before getting all chests please post it here so that i can go and get them, maybe my game is glitched...

aL_____eX
01-14-2015, 08:22 PM
They acctually do... I have 100% Versailles and a couple of complete districts on Paris. Aswell as 2 Franciade districts. They will always show when you do a viewpoint, however on this new map they screw up the code... Wouldnīt be the first time. If anyone can take a screenshot of the map before getting all chests please post it here so that i can go and get them, maybe my game is glitched...
Nope.

In Unity the system works like that. You see some collectibles after synching viewpoints, the rest has to be found through exploration of Paris. It has always been like this in this game.

uYoucata
01-14-2015, 09:01 PM
Nope.

In Unity the system works like that. You see some collectibles after synching viewpoints, the rest has to be found through exploration of Paris. It has always been like this in this game.

Damn, just found a chest... Guess you are right, itīs really stupid like this, i will never get 100% paris, not going to waste time going through all streets to find a couple chests unless the helix packs i bought (150 helix for shwoing chests) shows all of them. I was used to black flag i guess. Well now i know.

rrebe
01-14-2015, 09:06 PM
Damn, just found a chest... Guess you are right, itīs really stupid like this, i will never get 100% paris, not going to waste time going through all streets to find a couple chests unless the helix packs i bought (150 helix for shwoing chests) shows all of them. I was used to black flag i guess. Well now i know.

If it seems like you can't find one or two chests, there's videos in youtube with the locations (I was missing one in two districts and had to check the locations that way after hours of running back and fort those districts..)

Pinion1313
01-15-2015, 10:40 PM
Missions should just show up on the map right? Hopefully I don't need to walk past something to trigger the last two I can't find. Where are these? They're not on the the above or below ground map.

http://i.imgur.com/IPDNn56.jpg

aL_____eX
01-15-2015, 10:44 PM
Missions should just show up on the map right? Hopefully I don't need to walk past something to trigger the last two I can't find. Where are these? They're not on the the above or below ground map.

http://i.imgur.com/IPDNn56.jpg
If you can't find them on the map, you should still be able to trigger them from the progress tracker.

Pinion1313
01-15-2015, 10:53 PM
They weren't selectable last night. Checking today I can select them, BUT they're on the map now for whatever reason. Thanks for the reply.

x112502x
01-16-2015, 05:53 PM
Just a silly observation, but if someone bought the Timesaver pack, shouldn't they show up regardless?

KJC_Obi-Wan
01-16-2015, 06:12 PM
Nope.

Hm, really? I collected all chests in all districts of Paris by finding them via the map.

Only in Franciade was it the case ( to me anyway ) that nothing appeared on the map unless I came really close to it.

Anyway I like this. Having everything on the map makes it way too easy.

I still remember looking for all those feathers in AC2 lol.
Man that took me some time.

Jackdaw951
01-16-2015, 07:06 PM
No, it was the same way in Paris too. I was surprised several times by a chest appearing on the minimap in places I thought I had already explored fully. I wasn't even looking for them either. I was just passing through.

Bastiaen
01-16-2015, 09:51 PM
For Cemetery, I was missing a couple of chests along the northern wall. The underground is easy. Just use eagle vision in each area.

phoenix-force411
01-17-2015, 12:29 AM
I had to go down to the catacombs and undergrounds to find them. I found them all just a couple of hours ago which is very rewarding, but Ubi needs to fix the spawning of guards down in the catacombs 'cause they spawn too slow and they respawn unexpectedly at times.

Troll-BBQed
03-19-2015, 09:36 PM
Just a silly observation, but if someone bought the Timesaver pack, shouldn't they show up regardless?

I guess it should but unfortunately it doesn't. I miss one chest in dead kings grrrr