PDA

View Full Version : ACU dead king not downloading

kelvin19902015
01-14-2015, 01:59 AM
I cant have my assasin creed unity download the dlc as i click on the play button, it bring me directly straight into games and can't play the dlc . I thought the dlc is free for all ? :mad:

Assasin creed unity really give me a lot of bug or glitch problem !!! F****

Name____less
01-14-2015, 02:54 AM
I don't have an option to download Dead King either. Not in game, not in Uplay, not in Steam. I have restarted Uplay and my PC, but nothing shows. Anyone else have this problem?

amikhel
01-14-2015, 03:11 AM
Me too guys, but in the DLC offer of Steam says "In Library".

This AC is chaos.

:(

Zaelox9Z
01-14-2015, 08:17 AM
Oh yes, I believe us steam users got boned big time. It could very well be on steam's side though, maybe they have some policy with submitting content and **** I dunno... that is an aspect to consider. It is irritating though, I am glad I have the base game to play still (I worked on Farcry 4, 100% that game... good times). I hope they at least give us some answers soon, I highly dislike these game devs that play coy and act all mysterious with things. It's like, just let us know what is up, the whole cloak and dagger thing is not as charming as you think lol.

But regardless, I have always loved Ubisoft games. I have never had a bad experience with any of the games I've gotten (even with Unity.. well... the further I progress in the game it seems to crash more and more and more) so I can be a bit patient with em lol.