PDA

View Full Version : How to leave Franciade?

RexRaven89
01-14-2015, 01:38 AM
So I just traveled to Franciade to check it out and I don't want to do the main mission there because I have yet to finish the main story line. However, I cannot find a way back to Paris so I can finish the main story line. So basically is there a way to either fast travel to Paris or a way to quit the mission so I can continue on in Paris?

Ansellbwoy
01-14-2015, 01:41 AM
It throws you straight into the first mission. So unfortunately you have to finish that first. Once done, the fast travel icon for Paris will be on the map.

Altair1789
01-14-2015, 01:41 AM
I think going into a co op mission and leaving does it. I'm not exactly sure if there's a carriage or anything because I did all the missions in one sitting. I got stuck in the air and the only way out was start a co op mission, and when I left it, it said "Would you like to go back to your simulation of Franciade?" but it took me to Paris. Hope this works for you

RexRaven89
01-14-2015, 01:43 AM
Thanks for the quick replies. Guess I will just have to do the first mission here.

OLDITGUY
01-15-2015, 01:56 PM
I did 1 mission. But still cannot leave and Fast travel to paris HELLLPP!!

Kiltraki
01-15-2015, 02:09 PM

Do you have a "P" icon near the bottom right of the map?

EscoBlades
01-15-2015, 03:20 PM

Once you've done the first mission (memory), then a Fast Travel point should appear on your map. It is marked "P" which allows you to return to Paris.

amissa226
01-16-2015, 10:01 AM
Do you have a "P" icon near the bottom right of the map?
I finsed the story and still can't get back to Paris? Help

amissa226
01-16-2015, 10:15 AM
Can someone help. I finished the main mission I Dead Kings still can't leave to go to Paris and I dont see a "P" icon on the map

amissa226
01-16-2015, 10:17 AM
I finsed the story and still can't get back to Paris? Help

No I don't

x112502x
01-16-2015, 05:38 PM
Directly right of the fast travel icon for the Windmill, with steps above it ... ?

katrienver
01-26-2015, 07:22 PM
I also played the first mission, and I also don't have a 'P' icon on my map and I can't find a way to get back to Paris any other way (playing a co-op mission or story mission doesn't work ). Maybe it's just a bug or something, but I hope it will be fixed soon. :(

katrienver
02-07-2015, 10:39 AM
I also played the first mission, and I also don't have a 'P' icon on my map and I can't find a way to get back to Paris any other way (playing a co-op mission or story mission doesn't work ). Maybe it's just a bug or something, but I hope it will be fixed soon. :(

A few weeks ago it was suddenly fixed, and I was able to leave Franciade. Thank you Ubisoft :)

e2zippo
03-04-2015, 08:44 PM
This in ridiculous, I can't see a P anywhere in the map, and I've completed Sequence 13 memory 1,2,3 and another mission.

Also I've unlocked all viewpoints, no matter what I do I can't return to Paris, what is going on here?

Any ideas?

leila20151
07-24-2015, 08:17 PM
A few weeks ago it was suddenly fixed, and I was able to leave Franciade. Thank you Ubisoft :)

Back to Paris yes that is possible. Did you manage to continue the main story ? How did you do it?

DaveMell
01-07-2017, 01:40 PM
So I just traveled to Franciade to check it out and I don't want to do the main mission there because I have yet to finish the main story line. However, I cannot find a way back to Paris so I can finish the main story line. So basically is there a way to either fast travel to Paris or a way to quit the mission so I can continue on in Paris?

Did you get out Ive completed most missions but theres still no "P" icon

DaveMell
01-07-2017, 01:41 PM
Back to Paris yes that is possible. Did you manage to continue the main story ? How did you do it?

DaveMell
01-07-2017, 01:43 PM

DaveMell
01-07-2017, 01:44 PM
It throws you straight into the first mission. So unfortunately you have to finish that first. Once done, the fast travel icon for Paris will be on the map.

Kansada23S
07-27-2019, 10:33 PM
I completed the first mission in Franciade after accidentaly fast traveling there, then took the next one. I didn't do it, I quit the mission from the menu and then was able to see the fast travel icon to Paris inthe bottom right of the screen.