PDA

View Full Version : Just decided to see how things going.

Razyda
01-13-2015, 05:34 PM
Well, on odd impulse decided to see how things going in here and it seem not so good.
Not to brag but I did predict it quite a while ago when all self proclaimed balance experts been getting their way card by card (seriously amount of people working on balance in one or another game was high above statistical posibility) oddly enough most common balance argument was "not fun to play against" go figure. Now with most stall/ board reset cards render ineffective or flat out removed it seems that as expected best creatures rule the game. Sorry for that a bit of whining, but i really liked the game it used to be.

Okay back to the point I may find some time to play it again and would like to ask couple of questions:
1 - which factions/heroes are considered weakest at the moment (separately if possible)
2 - when i start launcher everytime it coming with some security certificate question (one similiar to websites) few times, which make starting the game up to 5 minutes which is really annoying, anyone had similar problem and managed to get rid of it?? (win 7 64)

PS. Probably no one remember me, but hi all, long time no see :):)

Licker34
01-13-2015, 06:14 PM
Wait...

Wut?

stall/board reset cards are ineffective?

I think that would be news to everyone playing against fire heroes...

1a- Haven and Sanc are considered the weakest factions right now. I don't agree with that, especially Haven has some solid decks, but that's what you'll hear from people who don't know the meta I guess.

1b- weakest heroes are those without access to one or more of fire/dark/water. Other than some oddballs like Acamas who doesn't play spells anyway, and maybe a couple sanc heroes, but they all have water at least.

2- sorry man, can't help you with that, sounds really annoying though, are you launching through Steam?

xlnt2new
01-13-2015, 08:20 PM
The login issue you have is from back in the day when ubi accounts got hacked - meybe a year ago - it just wants you to change your password and you'll be fine.

The game is not what it used to be, but is still fun to play. No more assassins and deathseekers or shadow images and fireballs ); you can still opp for the open/legacy format though