PDA

View Full Version : PC crash after starting up,please fix!!!!!

MrPolandNo2
01-13-2015, 03:33 AM
So got the game a couple days ago and i played it for a couple hours, then the next morning, ac unity stopped loading, and crashing after i load the game. WHY???? this should be a priority fix, and be the first thing the devs need to fix, please help!

arotunno
01-13-2015, 03:41 AM
I am having the same problem, I see the ubisoft and nvidia splash screens, but it freezes on the Assassins Creed unity logo and minimizes, locking the mouse until I open the task manager.

I uninstalled and re-installed, but the problem persists. I am on PC.

ilizium_1
01-13-2015, 09:13 AM
i have same issue. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/993684-PC-restart

What gpu do you guys have just wondering?

SeifSamir1
01-13-2015, 12:09 PM
PC Crashing or game ?
and tried to verify game files ?

JulCau
01-13-2015, 12:24 PM
So got the game a couple days ago and i played it for a couple hours, then the next morning, ac unity stopped loading, and crashing after i load the game. WHY???? this should be a priority fix, and be the first thing the devs need to fix, please help!

Hi I had the same problem the first time I played. To correct it I just change the name of the launcher "ac unity.exe" to "acunity.exe.batch" and launch a recovery files in Uplay and it's work.

Skipan00
01-13-2015, 09:21 PM
I am having the same problem, I see the ubisoft and nvidia splash screens, but it freezes on the Assassins Creed unity logo and minimizes, locking the mouse until I open the task manager.

I uninstalled and re-installed, but the problem persists. I am on PC.

I have the exactly same problem and one time it crashed my pc.
Last time i checked was after Patch 4 release and everything was fine. I didn't change any driver or hardware.
Afterwards i verified game files - nothing.
Newest Nvidia Driver - nope

BUSTERR_TR
01-13-2015, 09:25 PM
If you have MSI Afterburner or Fraps running in the background, close them then try again. If you want to run the game with them open, start uplay offline then open the game.

MrPolandNo2
01-14-2015, 03:39 AM
PC Crashing or game ?
and tried to verify game files ?

game, and yes tried verifying

MrPolandNo2
01-14-2015, 03:40 AM
I have the exactly same problem and one time it crashed my pc.
Last time i checked was after Patch 4 release and everything was fine. I didn't change any driver or hardware.
Afterwards i verified game files - nothing.
Newest Nvidia Driver - nope

Ugh, when will they bother to fix this???

sunshine73
01-14-2015, 04:32 AM
I tried it three times now - but everytime after "jugend in versailles" the games tries to save and stops right before the end - then nothing happens and I have to end the game via task-manager. then I restart my system and start the game - all fine, but when I try to get into the game, it loads and loads and loads...and nothing happens :-/

the workaround with cloud save-games does not work - so I CANT PLAY THE GAME!!!