PDA

View Full Version : XBOne [TZnG] Zinc Gaming - #1 Club on Xbox! (Accepting Applications NOW!)

Plawilliams
01-13-2015, 02:44 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/i/otY4uLahEg9f7GWVOsmsOQ/mq1.jpg?v=50192fcc

Our Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpC2O9kAZZ4

About Clan:
Name: The Zinc Gaming
Clan Tag: [TZnG]
Clan Age: 1 Week Old
Clan Leader: Boltry (My Rank: Advanced Champion)
Number of Members: 28/50
Completed Objectives: 10/11
Clan Rank: Silver Division II
YouTube Channel: We Have 2,000 Subscribers
Won our FIRST Club Competition by 400,000 points!
*We play everyday as a Clan! Everyone is active.

How To Join:
1. Send me Friend Request - Gamertag: Boltry
2. Club Request! - Clan Tag [TZnG]
Menu -> My Brotherhood -> My Club -> Search for a Club -> [F] SEARCH FOR A CLUB BY NAME/TAG -> Type: TZnG

Pro.Raptr
01-13-2015, 05:29 AM
Hey there, I'm a hardcore PC, Ps3, and xbox gamer. I normally don't apply to other clans as I am a former leader of a highly organized and competitive group. With that said I'm no longer looking for a leadership role in games as I currently have other priorities and want to step back from leading. Capable of following and organizing, am skilled player, Microphone and all the good stuff.

My question is how active is your club, and how seriously do your members take coop play?

PS music in your video was a little loud

Plawilliams
01-13-2015, 04:37 PM
Hey there, I'm a hardcore PC, Ps3, and xbox gamer. I normally don't apply to other clans as I am a former leader of a highly organized and competitive group. With that said I'm no longer looking for a leadership role in games as I currently have other priorities and want to step back from leading. Capable of following and organizing, am skilled player, Microphone and all the good stuff.

My question is how active is your club, and how seriously do your members take coop play?

PS music in your video was a little loud

Sorry we need only loyal members, due to your spam for recruitment for other clans we are sorry to deny you.