PDA

View Full Version : Time-saver Packs

Captain Tomatoz
01-12-2015, 10:05 PM
In AC2 you could buy a treasure map, with in game money, that showed all the locations of the chests in each area. ACU has that treasure map too (of sorts), however you have to pay "real" money to buy it. This is really suspicious especially as not all the chests and cockades are revealed on the map from in game actions (most are revealed from synchronising with a view point but not all). Same can be said for the other time saver packs.

What are your views on this?

aL_____eX
01-12-2015, 10:12 PM
Microtransactions are intolerable. Not only in Unity but in every game.

Captain Tomatoz
01-12-2015, 10:15 PM
Yes. However some micro transactions have little affect on anything. These time saver packs offer things that used to be in the game and if you want to get all the chests and cockades you really need this pack, since you have to get very close to the chest/ cockade for it to appear on the mini-map

aL_____eX
01-12-2015, 10:20 PM
Yes. However some micro transactions have little affect on anything. These time saver packs offer things that used to be in the game and if you want to get all the chests and cockades you really need this pack, since you have to get very close to the chest/ cockade for it to appear on the mini-map
That's one of my main critics. They didn't add this feature to make finding collectibles more challenging but to promote their Helix Credits program in my opinion.

MenocidiX
01-12-2015, 10:24 PM
Oh ok, then we don't only need this ridiculous app, but the timesaver packs on top. Good job. I'm gonna start diggin' a hole for AC franchise.

"Want all content? Got an Initiates account? Uplay? App? Codes from merchandise? Pre ordered? Bought Guillotine Edition? Season Pass? Unite Program? Won Club Competitions? Got all coop rewards? Time saver packs?"