PDA

View Full Version : enlighten us already

Afflictio.on
01-12-2015, 05:52 PM
Are you going to give us some information about Rogue and patch 1.5? give us a name of the month that is being expected to be released and a "close enough" date about the patch 1.5. We've stayed in the shadows for 1 month now and i think it's time you tell us what's the next move.

Anykeyer
01-12-2015, 06:23 PM
Next patch will be released along with Dead Kings and will mostly include necessary game logic for DLC to work.

Fatal-Feit
01-12-2015, 06:30 PM
Next patch will be released along with Dead Kings and will mostly include necessary game logic for DLC to work.

For real!?

Anykeyer
01-12-2015, 06:35 PM
Thats how it always was. DLC wont run w/o a patch bc current codebase doesnt include necessary functionality.

Fatal-Feit
01-12-2015, 06:43 PM
Good point.

It'd be great if it does more than enabling access to the DLC. Fingers crossed.

Mr_Shade
01-12-2015, 06:46 PM
Rogue - is still an eta of 2015 - a release date will be announced soon - so please watch for details.

News on a patch for Unity - will be announced when we have a fixed release date, so I can only suggest waiting for official confirmation.

Any comments from people other than staff, should be treated as speculation.

Anykeyer
01-14-2015, 09:20 AM
Weirdly enough they actually did upload tu5 to content servers together with DLC, but its not marked as public build yet... Instead they repackaged tu4 updating a few files and put this in public together with DLC.

Reytime
01-14-2015, 09:30 AM
News on a patch for Unity - will be announced when we have a fixed release date, so I can only suggest waiting for official confirmation.

See, that's already comforting! We don't need Ubi or so to immediatly tell us when, what or why. Just a hint that a future patch is in the works.

I'm holding out till then.