PDA

View Full Version : AEP: No new planes, missing campaign. Where did I fail?

Cazbol
05-05-2004, 03:33 PM
I just installed the AEP but to my great surprise most of the expansion seems to be missing.

Firstly. Trying to start a Polish Stormovik campaign only shows the background picture when the mission should be loading. There is no status box for showing the progress of the loading and the game gets stuck in that screen. The only solution is to shut down the program from the jobs list. Does anyone know why?

Secondly. There are no new planes in the quick mission builder. No P-51s, no P38s and no BF-110s. Why is that??

Did my install fail?

Cazbol
05-05-2004, 03:33 PM
I just installed the AEP but to my great surprise most of the expansion seems to be missing.

Firstly. Trying to start a Polish Stormovik campaign only shows the background picture when the mission should be loading. There is no status box for showing the progress of the loading and the game gets stuck in that screen. The only solution is to shut down the program from the jobs list. Does anyone know why?

Secondly. There are no new planes in the quick mission builder. No P-51s, no P38s and no BF-110s. Why is that??

Did my install fail?

Hawg-dawg
05-06-2004, 09:39 PM
Reinstall over 1.0 not patched version ......

AKA Bad-MF(Mongral Fighter).... Member... Kelly Johnsons SKUNK WORKS
Sucka Free since 1969..... Fatboys Forever

Cazbol
05-07-2004, 01:05 AM
Thank you for your help, sir.