PDA

View Full Version : Dead Kings only one sequence?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

dimbismp
01-12-2015, 12:47 PM
It turns out that the trophy list for DK is out for a long time now,so this may have been already been discussed.
Anyway,it seems that DK has one brotherhood and one heist mission,which is fine if you ask me.What really bothered me is that there is only one sequence,which is called Sequence 13:The piece of Eden.
Ok,i know that it is only a dlc,but only an "acu length"-sequence?In other words we are only getting 2-3 missions?!?I was hoping for at least 4-5 proper-"non cutscene" ones....
And what reallg bugs me is that Ubi cannot produce a decent story,which supposedly is the darkest one so far,in such small amount of missions.

Anyway,i am still confident that ACU: DK will not only be fun,but also add something to Arno's story.

DeluxedMass
01-12-2015, 01:00 PM
It turns out that the trophy list for DK is out for a long time now,so this may have been already been discussed.
Anyway,it seems that DK has one brotherhood and one heist mission,which is fine if you ask me.What really bothered me is that there is only one sequence,which is called Sequence 13:The piece of Eden.
Ok,i know that it is only a dlc,but only an "acu length"-sequence?In other words we are only getting 2-3 missions?!?I was hoping for at least 4-5 proper-"non cutscene" ones....
And what reallg bugs me is that Ubi cannot produce a decent story,which supposedly is the darkest one so far,in such small amount of missions.

Anyway,i am still confident that ACU:DK will not only be fun,but also add something to Arno's story.

You know why?! because this is not AC Unity's first DLC. there will be more DLC to come which will cost money, hopefully the next DLC are about Arno too, just like how AC 3 had 3 DLC. but this is just a wild guess so... yeah.

Anykeyer
01-12-2015, 01:01 PM
All their previous SP DLCs were "just" 1 sequence long. Doesnt say anything about its true lenght.

melbye82
01-12-2015, 01:07 PM
I think 6 missions are more likely.

dimbismp
01-12-2015, 01:10 PM
You know why?! because this is not AC Unity's first DLC. there will be more DLC to come which will cost money, hopefully the next DLC are about Arno too, just like how AC 3 had 3 DLC. but this is just a wild guess so... yeah.

Wait,you mean story DLCs?!?!?!?!Source?
It seems difficult to me because the ACV marketing campaign is going to start soon.On the other hand though,Tokw was released after ACIV's announcement,so..

dimbismp
01-12-2015, 01:13 PM
All their previous SP DLCs were "just" 1 sequence long. Doesnt say anything about its true lenght.

I think 6 missions are more likely.

(Really?I didn't know that..DK is going to be my first DLC,but: )
The previous DLCs may have had only one sequence,but back then each sequence used to have 3-6 missions.
On the other hand,alomst all ACU sequences had 2 missions,while some of them had 3 iirc.

DeluxedMass
01-12-2015, 01:23 PM
Wait,you mean story DLCs?!?!?!?!Source?
It seems difficult to me because the ACV marketing campaign is going to start soon.On the other hand though,Tokw was released after ACIV's announcement,so..

I already said it's a wild guess. but I think there will be another DLC for the story mode, i honestly hope so.
And I'm really hyped about the DLC, but deep down i know this will be another huge disappointment too just like Unity's hype last year.

auditorevita
01-12-2015, 02:46 PM
I'll say it again.

When you guys were finish the dead Kings , You guys will despair.

You guys have no choice but to protest to UBI.

Mr_Shade
01-12-2015, 02:53 PM
I'll say it again.

Lets not derail this thread for your own agenda please.

Back on topic :)

RuNfAtBoYrUn740
01-12-2015, 02:54 PM
I'll say it again.

I swear this is the only comment you make on each thread you visit. Are you on some crusade here to hate on Ubi or something? lol

auditorevita
01-12-2015, 03:10 PM
Lets not derail this thread for your own agenda please.

Back on topic :)

sorry.

Noted with thanks.

auditorevita
01-12-2015, 03:16 PM
Dead Kings only one sequence.

Is this true ?

Why dead Kings only one sequence?

Mr_Shade
01-12-2015, 03:47 PM
sorry.

Noted with thanks.

I am also suggesting you edit your signature - since you have made it larger than the rules allow.

Please edit it else I will do so for you.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907678-Forum-Rules?p=10142080&viewfull=1#post10142080

Megas_Doux
01-12-2015, 04:18 PM
Dead Kings only one sequence.

Is this true ?

Why dead Kings only one sequence?

Nobody knows that for a fact -aside from Ubi´s personnel- as of now, however I dont see why you are surprised:

1 In AC II both The battle of Forli and The Bonfire of Vanities were one sequence long. After all, those two were sequences that were set to be included in the MAIN game, 12 and 13 respectively, but then turned into DLC´s.

2 Da vinci´s disappearance is one sequence too.

3 The lost Archive is one "sequence" so to speak.

4 Each episode of the Tyranny is one sequence as well, thing is there are 3 of those.

5 Freedom Cry is, again, one sequence only....

auditorevita
01-12-2015, 04:53 PM
Nobody knows that for a fact -aside from Ubi´s personnel- as of now, however I dont see why you are surprised:

1 In AC II both The battle of Forli and The Bonfire of Vanities were one sequence long. After all, those two were sequences that were set to be included in the MAIN game, 12 and 13 respectively, but then turned into DLC´s.

2 Da vinci´s disappearance is one sequence too.

3 The lost Archive is one "sequence" so to speak.

4 Each episode of the Tyranny is one sequence as well, thing is there are 3 of those.

5 Freedom Cry is, again, one sequence only....

Thank you for your response.
Was very helpful .

Assassin_M
01-12-2015, 06:13 PM
Like every other piece of AC DLC, yes.

bitebug2003
01-12-2015, 07:02 PM
Going by the fact this was originally going to be paid DLC, I am more interested in the length of it

I'm hoping it'll be around 3 - 6 hours (wishful thinking) but that's what I hope

Altair1789
01-12-2015, 07:15 PM

I hope the next DLC is about the helix menu. That would be wayy more interesting and profitable than Arno

melbye82
01-13-2015, 01:59 AM
From IGN's review it sounds like the DLC is fairly big

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/13/assassins-creed-unity-dead-kings-dlc-review

Ichrukia56
01-13-2015, 02:33 AM
About 2 hours which is standered for DLCs :)

EmptyCrustacean
01-13-2015, 03:05 AM
It's 2am here in the UK. When can I start downloading Dead Kings?

dargor5
01-13-2015, 03:27 AM
From IGN's review it sounds like the DLC is fairly big

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/13/assassins-creed-unity-dead-kings-dlc-review

In the review they say "the first piece of DLC" is this a given that more DLCs are to come for Unity? (aside from a sidescroller)
Edit: Is just 2 and a half hour :(